BBB on Pirate Night/Castaway Cay day w/Main Dining?

ADisnerdsLifeForMe

Earning My Ears
I searched the boards and didn't find another thread on this, but I'm just curious how other cruisers would handle this. On our last cruise, we didn't do BBB at all. We've only done BBB at Magic Kingdom. Our kiddos really want to do it on Pirate Night, which seems to usually take place on Castaway Cay day (4-night Bahamian itinerary). We are hoping to get a cabana on our Castaway Cay day - and if we do, we plan to spend as much time on the island as we can until it's time to board the ship again. We currently have main dining booked, so we are curious if it seems realistic to be able to get BBB in between boarding/dinner or dinner/pirate night festivities. We've got a ways before we can actually book, but we're preparing our email to send in our requests when the time comes, and trying to determine how we want to try to request things to line up. Thanks in advance! :smickey:

We have had a cabana twice with early dining and have done pirates league in between both times. We have always stayed until the very last moment we could in the cabana too so you will have time to do both. I’m not sure if you’re concierge, but the private meet and greet was also on this day (4:30?) and so the first time we were late for our appointment. Our upcoming cruise I booked appointments for 5pm because the makeover is usually only 20 minutes. I do have to say the cc day always wipes my kids out, and 2 cruises in a row my pirates have fallen asleep in their chairs at dinner!

We have had a cabana twice with early dining and have done pirates league in between both times. We have always stayed until the very last moment we could in the cabana too so you will have time to do both. I’m not sure if you’re concierge, but the private meet and greet was also on this day (4:30?) and so the first time we were late for our appointment. Our upcoming cruise I booked appointments for 5pm because the makeover is usually only 20 minutes. I do have to say the cc day always wipes my kids out, and 2 cruises in a row my pirates have fallen asleep in their chairs at dinner!
I remember our concierge character meet being at 4:30 also. We went straight from the pirate makeover to the sun deck!

Yes, we are staying concierge for the first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter