Bath Bombs?

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
I am a huge fan of jacuzzi tubs, and it has been forever since I've had access to one. Since they have them in the one bedrooms, I thought I might take some bath bombs with me to plus the experience. Would that be ok? Or would it damage the tub?

I would call your concierge number and ask. We've been using them in our jacuzzi tub with no issues.

and people take their own toilet paper which clog the ships pipes. For the reasons stated about you should not use stuff like that for the plumbing

Fair enough, that's why I asked. =)
I figure better to ask now before I spent money on quality bombs and found out I couldn't use them.

And much better to ask here and now than go ahead and do it and end up owing a bunch of money on repairs because I did something foolish.

and people take their own toilet paper which clog the ships pipes. For the reasons stated about you should not use stuff like that for the plumbing

You could bring some nice bath salts…or even some scented Dr. Teals…salt isn’t ‘messy’ like some bath bombs can be. Or just bring a bomb that doesn’t have dye/ glitter/ ‘stuff’ in it. My favorite Lush bomb is Sakura and it’s a white, clean one.
(side note. A few months ago the Lush at our mall was out of every bath bomb except one. I got it. When I used it, I realized why. The center was full of dehydrated seaweed. I’m not even sure how they got that much into one bath bomb. My tub was full of brown seaweed…it was all over me and when I drained the tub,there were about a hundred little pieces stuck all over the bottom. Not the spa like experience I was going for.)

Great timing! I was just about to stop by and let everybody know I found these:

Spa Pillow Packets
ss4050-1500-D-1050x1050.jpg

You could bring some nice bath salts…or even some scented Dr. Teals…salt isn’t ‘messy’ like some bath bombs can be. Or just bring a bomb that doesn’t have dye/ glitter/ ‘stuff’ in it. My favorite Lush bomb is Sakura and it’s a white, clean one.
(side note. A few months ago the Lush at our mall was out of every bath bomb except one. I got it. When I used it, I realized why. The center was full of dehydrated seaweed. I’m not even sure how they got that much into one bath bomb. My tub was full of brown seaweed…it was all over me and when I drained the tub,there were about a hundred little pieces stuck all over the bottom. Not the spa like experience I was going for.)

OMG that sounds horrible. I used to use Lush bath bombs all the time and loved them. Then one time I used one and it stained my entire tub a dark blue. Of course then I had to try to scrub it right away before it set in, it took a while to get all of it out.

Basin, a store in Disney Springs, sells great bath products, I discovered them on a recent trip. Their bath bombs seem to be less 'staining,' lol, plus they have fun Dinsey themed stuff. Their store is really cool, though you can also shop online.

On our last cruise my friend paid $199 at the spa for an experience that sounds remarkably similar to that! Of course, he didn't have to clean it up afterwards (well, aside from the stuff covering his own body).

I think travelling with them is the bigger issue. We were stopped by security in Mexico coming back to the US and had to explain what the bath bomb was without actually using the word "bomb" while in the airport, good times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter