Bargain for anyone planning on doing laundry at WDW

Jeafl

<font color=red>Has an emergency auto hammer & kno
If you plan on doing laundry, Walgreens stores have the trial size of Tide tablets (1 load) for 19 cents this week. There is a limit of 6 with the coupon. They are much easier to take with you than bringing liquid or powder, not to mention cheaper than buying detergent on site. It's a good deal for laundry at home too.

Jill

Look inside the trial size boxes of Wisk Tablets and Tide Tablets -- there is usually a coupon good on "any size" of the product! I turn around and use the coupons to get more free samples the next time I go to the store!

Thanks for the heads up!!! I ran right out to walgreens after I read your post. Now I have one more thing ready for our trip.

I have my Tide Tablets packed!! We leave in 17 days!!

Carla

funnyface.jpg

Jeafl: thanks for the tip!

MickeyEars: your post made me get out the calendar and guess what? We leave in 18 days! How cool is that?

I ran out and got the Tide tablets too! There was a limit of 6, but that should be enough for our summer trip! We've got tons of time before we leave, but the tablets won't go bad, so that's one less thing I have to do!

'75 offsite,76 offsite,
'88 Disneyland
'93 CBR, 94 Poly,95 ASM
'96 GF,'97 PO, '98 DxL
Summer '99 BC & WL
Winter '99 Contempo
Summer '00 BW/Poly
Winter '00 OKW
Summer '01 Disney Cruise & BWV

I went out this morning before work and picked some up. I didn't have the coupon. I had to pay 25 cents per box but was able to buy as many as I wanted.

Thanks again!

Kelly

I went to Walgreen's but there was no coupon. Where do I get one? I did buy it for 4/$1. The coupon inside the box was for .50 off any size. But Walgreen's would not accept it for the sample size.

MMCD

i remembered reading this on the boards and just went last week to walgreens and the tablets are still 4 for $1. I did go back several days later and got 8 more boxes using 2 of the 50c coupons from the boxes i bought earlier and they let me no problem. I think it depends on who is working the register. They will be great for doing laundry when i get there..renting a house with a washer and dryer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest