Baby's first trip to the world...my first TR w/lots of pics!!

I'm glad you finished your TR! I think we'll be trying for Nov '09 as well. I'll be looking for your pre TR!

Thanks, me too. I can't wait til next year, really hope we can go then! I will try and do a pre trippie.

HEy mam, yes im back..so glad were both back! YAY

how your boys, they are soo cute..

WHen I get back from Disney I will do a major TR for sure,

Any plans for you going back to the world???

The boys are good. Thanks for the comments again. Can't wait to see your other TR. We hope to go back in early November of 2009.

You and DH look great at your friends wedding!

How cute are your boys!?!?! Just adorable!:goodvibes

Thank you so much for the compliments. Glad to hear from you again. I guess this means you survived the sale? lol. Looking forward to more of your trip and those pics of your room.

That video of Cole is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Love the new pics, and the last update...looks like a nice relaxing day at the becah....minus the whole ordeal with the nasty hotel. Ick. I'm glad to hear they didn't charge you though! I bet that happens fairly often there...:sad2:

Thanks, it gives me a good laugh every time. I actually got a couple of better ones of it since then that are brighter and don't have me hidiously laughing in the background lol.
It was a relaxing day. The nasty hotel on the way home I definately could've done without but also glad they didn't charge us at least.

So glad your all doing well, Im soo glad your back on the dis! YAY!

Followed this over from another thread....your boys are adorable!! But I had to tell you, my baby is Cole, too!!! He's 15 months old...they look about that same age and like they are doing about the same....I watched your video, too cute!!!:lovestruc Aren't boys the BEST?!! How old are your other two? My oldest will be 6 soon, my middle one will be 4 in December and baby Cole is 15 months. Great TR!!:goodvibes

Followed this over from another thread....your boys are adorable!! But I had to tell you, my baby is Cole, too!!! He's 15 months old...they look about that same age and like they are doing about the same....I watched your video, too cute!!!:lovestruc Aren't boys the BEST?!! How old are your other two? My oldest will be 6 soon, my middle one will be 4 in December and baby Cole is 15 months. Great TR!!:goodvibes

Thanks for coming by!!!! Thank you for the compliments. That's so neat that you also have 3 boys and the youngest is Cole AND they are almost the same age. So glad you said something. I love it when things like that happen. My Cole is 17 months old. His birthday is May 2nd. My other 2 are 10 and 7. Boys are the greatest!!!! We should talk more. Hope you will write back. I'd love to chat with someone who has 3 sons also and who's baby is the same age as my baby.

Thanks for coming by!!!! Thank you for the compliments. That's so neat that you also have 3 boys and the youngest is Cole AND they are almost the same age. So glad you said something. I love it when things like that happen. My Cole is 17 months old. His birthday is May 2nd. My other 2 are 10 and 7. Boys are the greatest!!!! We should talk more. Hope you will write back. I'd love to chat with someone who has 3 sons also and who's baby is the same age as my baby.

Hi!! Yes, boys are the best but a little crazy, too! I say that lovingly, of course!! hehee:rotfl: Our Cole's are very close.....my Cole's birthday is 6/27. Is your Cole talking much? I feel like my oldest talked quicker than him, but they are all different. Do you meet many people with a son named, Cole? I've come across only one and he was 6, so it's not very common here at all. I love your other boys names too...very nice!!! They are adorable. :goodvibes

Hi!! Yes, boys are the best but a little crazy, too! I say that lovingly, of course!! hehee:rotfl: Our Cole's are very close.....my Cole's birthday is 6/27. Is your Cole talking much? I feel like my oldest talked quicker than him, but they are all different. Do you meet many people with a son named, Cole? I've come across only one and he was 6, so it's not very common here at all. I love your other boys names too...very nice!!! They are adorable. :goodvibes

yes, crazy too,lol. My best friend's little boy was born on 6/29 so they are only 2 days apart. I only know one other Cole here too and he is in my middle son's class, he is 7. Thanks once again for the compliments. Ethan was in the running once for one of our boys' names. We had Dylan and Blake picked out before we even had kids and the 3rd boys name we had was Austin. We changed this when I was pregnant though because by now I felt that name has been too overdone and Cole just came to me and we both fell in love with it. (have to admitt I thought of it from Cole Trickle in Days Of Thunder...always have loved that Tom Cruise,lol)

I'd love to see a pic of your crew sometime. Hope you keep in touch!

yes, crazy too,lol. My best friend's little boy was born on 6/29 so they are only 2 days apart. I only know one other Cole here too and he is in my middle son's class, he is 7. Thanks once again for the compliments. Ethan was in the running once for one of our boys' names. We had Dylan and Blake picked out before we even had kids and the 3rd boys name we had was Austin. We changed this when I was pregnant though because by now I felt that name has been too overdone and Cole just came to me and we both fell in love with it. (have to admitt I thought of it from Cole Trickle in Days Of Thunder...always have loved that Tom Cruise,lol)

I'd love to see a pic of your crew sometime. Hope you keep in touch!

I only have a minute here, but had to tell you, Cole's middle name is AUSTIN!!! LOL!!! We have a little too much in common!! :rotfl: WIll write again soon....diaper time!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter