Baby's first trip to the world...my first TR w/lots of pics!!

Hello, I am still here lol. Not mad at you haha. I was just hoping everything was ok. I have been busy too I have had finals and its getting crazy. This time of year is always nutty because of school letting out. Happy Birthday to Cole, Congratulations to your sister and I hope the boys are excited for summer, and Goodluck with your house. (I know that can be very annoying, the mess is never ever fun) I will have my trip report out next week once my finals are over. I hope you will read in on my report. It will be my first one as well.! Goodluck to everything xoxo:thumbsup2

Right away we came across some famiiar faces! Blake's favorite character was standing by, STITCH! Of course we had run right over and get in line. Blake was very happy to meet him.
D382.jpg

D383.jpg

Not too much longer after that we ran into Turk.
D386.jpg

We were fortunate enough to run into a lot of characters at AK. We never have much luck with finding characters at MK so this was nice.

Our first view of EE
D387.jpg

We walked around and explored some more. I'm not sure exactly what we did as I have said before I didn't take notes because I wasn't planning this TR, sorry. We came across Baloo though and DH was happy. He really likes Baloo for some reason. He was really trying to get Cole's attention and for some reason this was the one and only time Cole showed no interest in a character, go figure! Oh well, nice try Baloo.
D390.jpg

D391.jpg

We headed over to see how long of a wait the safari was and get a fast pass if needed. We saw some restrooms along the way and took advantage of them. I snapped this pic of the happy baby while waiting on Jerry and the boys.
D393.jpg

We had to play with some drums in the shop just past the restrooms
D394.jpg

We had to get a fp for the safari so we looked around at some other things including the trail(I don't remember the specific name)
D395.jpg

D398.jpg

Had to have some fun with these while on our way to the meerkats (by the way, Blake was very excited to see these little guys, they are second to penguins in his book and he loves that show Meerkat Manor.)
D3100.jpg

D3101.jpg

D3102.jpg

D3103.jpg

D3104.jpg

When we came accross this big guy he was taking a nap, too cute.
D3107.jpg

Here's how my monkeys measure up to the big guy.
D3108.jpg

Pretty waterfall in the ape's habitat.
D3111.jpg

Just a waterfall we passed by
D3112.jpg

Saw a photo op and took it...of course! I love these shots. I think it's pretty, their white shirts and the pretty green background. Of course the boys in the pics are the best part!
D3113.jpg

D3114.jpg

I will post more soon. I have to finish loading the pictures from the safari and weed through them (there are a lot)

First off, you have a beautiful family. The pics are great! I noticed that their t-shirts are personalized. May I ask where you got them? They are just adorable! We leave in 3 days so I probably won't have time to get them, but who knows.

Hello, I am still here lol. Not mad at you haha. I was just hoping everything was ok. I have been busy too I have had finals and its getting crazy. This time of year is always nutty because of school letting out. Happy Birthday to Cole, Congratulations to your sister and I hope the boys are excited for summer, and Goodluck with your house. (I know that can be very annoying, the mess is never ever fun) I will have my trip report out next week once my finals are over. I hope you will read in on my report. It will be my first one as well.! Goodluck to everything xoxo:thumbsup2

Glad to hear that you are still here and not upset with me:thumbsup2 Thanks for all the well wishes. Good luck on your finals! I will definately be reading your TR! Can't wait.

First off, you have a beautiful family. The pics are great! I noticed that their t-shirts are personalized. May I ask where you got them? They are just adorable! We leave in 3 days so I probably won't have time to get them, but who knows.

:welcome: Glad you came to join us. Thanks a lot for all of the nice comments. I made the shirts with iron-on transfers. The designs came from the VERY talented, WONDERFUL ladies on the DISign board here. The board is under the JUST FOR FUN catergory and is called Creative DISigns. They customize designs for people for free. There are a ton of different things and it is very addictive,lol. Good luck and have a great trip!

Great Report! Just found it today and read through it all this morning. Really makes me look forward to our trip in September. Your children are beautiful!

Just love your matching family Disney t-shirts. Would you mind sharing where you got them. I think it be great for our upcoming trip to have matching shirts. Also makes it easy to spot one another if it's crowded.

Again, I truly enjoyed your trip report with all of the pictures!!

Great Report! Just found it today and read through it all this morning. Really makes me look forward to our trip in September. Your children are beautiful!

Just love your matching family Disney t-shirts. Would you mind sharing where you got them. I think it be great for our upcoming trip to have matching shirts. Also makes it easy to spot one another if it's crowded.

Again, I truly enjoyed your trip report with all of the pictures!!

:welcome: So glad you are here! Thank you so much for all of the compliments. In the reply above yours I told someone else where I got the shirts. Let me know if you need me to tell again. Thanks again. Have fun in Sept.! Wish I could go.

where have you been?:)

Running around like a chicken with my head cut off! lol I know I have been horrible on here. All I have had time to do is check and see if I have new messages and try to glance at my subscribed threads. Yours I am scared to look at because I know I won't have the time to catch up. I'm sure I am like 30 pages behind at the rate your tr moves. Hopefully I will find some time to FINALLY do an update. At least after this weekend it should be a little better. Today I have company coming, Thursday is grocery day, Friday is COle's bday (his first hair cut, lunch with grandma, school Mother's day program) , Saturday is a parade and his one year pictures, Sunday is his party. Crazy weekend! Thanks for sticking around. Sorry I blabbered on but I wanted to explain and hopefully others will see it and understand also.

Just read the handy dandy links on the first page. You don't have to read all the banter...You'll be caught up in no time....and by the way I have started Part 2 of my TR so you'll have to subscribe to that one. Part One is now closed.

I understand about getting busy. I was barely on here the last few weeks....I am just now getting caught up...

I'm going to stick around....you know I will

Running around like a chicken with my head cut off! lol I know I have been horrible on here. All I have had time to do is check and see if I have new messages and try to glance at my subscribed threads. Yours I am scared to look at because I know I won't have the time to catch up. I'm sure I am like 30 pages behind at the rate your tr moves. Hopefully I will find some time to FINALLY do an update. At least after this weekend it should be a little better. Today I have company coming, Thursday is grocery day, Friday is COle's bday (his first hair cut, lunch with grandma, school Mother's day program) , Saturday is a parade and his one year pictures, Sunday is his party. Crazy weekend! Thanks for sticking around. Sorry I blabbered on but I wanted to explain and hopefully others will see it and understand also.

Wow, and I thought I was busy! Take your time, breathe, we'll wait for you! :thumbsup2

Take things easy dont stress lol...still here waiting :) cant wait to see you back on the dis.

Hey Hey, I hope you had agreat mothers day. I hope all is well, waiting for you to get back to The Disboards.xoxo

Ok, it's been a long 3 months since I have gotten on the dis. I know that is like a sin. I really have missed it the summer just got the best of me. I don't know if any of you are still out there or will get this but I am going to try and finish this thing. I love you all and hope you will still be here and forgive me.:flower3:

Ok, it's been a long 3 months since I have gotten on the dis. I know that is like a sin. I really have missed it the summer just got the best of me. I don't know if any of you are still out there or will get this but I am going to try and finish this thing. I love you all and hope you will still be here and forgive me.:flower3:

I'm still here - I know how it can be, I'll be ready to read when you're ready to post! :hug:

Hi! Just found your report and will be coming back later to read it all the way through, but wanted to let you know I think it's great and you should definitely finish it! I am taking my 10-month old in December and love reading about Cole's experiences. All your boys are gorgeous, by the way! And just have to chime in on the stroller swiping that it sounds more like two confused dads grabbing the first stroller they saw rather than them actually stealing it. Men :rolleyes: ...what are you gonna do?;)

Where did you guys get the shirts? I would love to have those when we go next year. Great report!!

I'm still here - I know how it can be, I'll be ready to read when you're ready to post! :hug:

Thanks for understanding. I'm working on getting the pictures now.

Hi! Just found your report and will be coming back later to read it all the way through, but wanted to let you know I think it's great and you should definitely finish it! I am taking my 10-month old in December and love reading about Cole's experiences. All your boys are gorgeous, by the way! And just have to chime in on the stroller swiping that it sounds more like two confused dads grabbing the first stroller they saw rather than them actually stealing it. Men :rolleyes: ...what are you gonna do?;)

:welcome: Thanks for the comments. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with your little one. It makes things even more magical. I'm not so sure about the stroller thing though. It definately did not look like that to us but oh well, all's well that ends well.

Where did you guys get the shirts? I would love to have those when we go next year. Great report!!

I make them whenever we go using designs from the WONDERFUL designers here on the dis. They are under the Just For Fun catergory and it's called Creative DISigns.

We started off our last full day in Orlando by going to Denny's (one of my favorite's) for breakfast. On the way we finally got a picture of this neat building. We didn't have time to go in it but hopefully someday.

DSC01179.jpg

and this on..Ripley's Believe It or Not
DSC01186.jpg

Cole being entertained by the ball they gave him at Denny's
DSC01184.jpg

Then we headed back to the resort to finally take a dip in their gorgeus pool before heading to the beach.

Cole is all ready for his first time in the pool
DSC01188.jpg

First steps in
DSC01190.jpg

01-1.jpg

Blake having a good time
DSC01197.jpg

and Dylan
DSC01198.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

DSC01207.jpg

DSC01209.jpg

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

All tuckered out
DSC01232.jpg

Ok, sorry there aren't many details. It has been almost a year now and my mind is getting fuzzy on those,lol. We did really enjoy our relaxing time at the pool though. It is a beautiful place an dwe were the only ones in the pool.

Up next... We head to the beach!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter