• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby Dacky IS HOME Update pg 9 post 133

Vicky, you are in my prayers everyday! you and your DH are doing what's right in your heart to fight for your sweet little guy, don't give up and keep fighting for him! being prepared is the best thing for you!

just saw your post this morning since we were gone all weekend, we don't have any yellow either, know we are praying for your strength, comfort and Baby Dacky through this all.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Hugs!!! Prayers!!! Your strength is inspiring. I agree with not giving up the fight. I didn't read this until today, but I did wear yellow yesterday. No picture was taken, but was participating for baby dacky without realizing it :)

I did wear yellow yesterday. I did have pictures taken not sure where you want it sent. Sending prayers your way.

Sending love and prayers your way. Your videos are incredible - love and strength - may you have plenty in abundance as you travel on your journey.

Becky

hey everyone!!!

I just wanted to share....we just had another big day of ultrasounds. Baby Dacky (aka Isaiah David) is doing WELL!!!

If you'd like details, check out the blog we started to share updates...
oibelieveinisaiah.blogspot.com

BUT the doctors we saw today DO NOT BELIEVE IT'S LETHAL!! He's grown. his ribs look GOOD. He's had NO NEW BREAKS in his bones.

It's amazing. I'm on cloud 9. I'm hoping and praying this just isn't the scenic part of the roller coaster before the giant drop.

We may have our son after all.... :)

:cool1::dance3::cool1:
that is the best news I heard all day
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
I know everyone is going to join in on the hugs ;)

Wow, what a day you've had!!! You all remain in my prayers, and it appears they are working from everyone. Loved your blog, great shower pictures too.

That is wonderful news!! :cool1: My family has been praying for that sweet baby, and my girls are always asking if I have an update on Baby Dacky. God is so good!!

Thank you so much ladies!

I almost can't believe it. It's one of those I-bet-this-is-a-dream-days....I'm trying not to be TOO optimistic but he looked so good today. And he's grown so much!

God is GOOD!

Keep the prayers and pixie dust coming, it's working :)

So happy that you received some positive news. Your blog brought tears to my eyes, we are still praying for you and Isaiah daily. I love his name!

Vicky that is wonderful news :goodvibes prayers and pixiedust: are being said and sent every day for you all :hug:

I will go check out your blog!

and I LOVE his name and strong name for a strong warrior :goodvibes

:dance3::dance3:That's such beautiful news!!!! :dance3::dance3: I'm so glad that things are not as bad as they thought. we will continue to send your prayers and pixiedust: your way and hope that you continue to have good news every time.

Vicky read your blog last night :goodvibes what a beautiful thing to have and share with Isaiah when he is older!

Thank you so so much, everyone! Receiving positive news was a nice change. We can take the O.I. and the challenges it comes with, we just want our baby with us for the long haul. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter