Baby Dacky IS HOME Update pg 9 post 133

Welcome baby Isaiah! So glad he's safely here. Hugs and prayers for your family. :goodvibes

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. I just had a feeling that he was coming soon. I just popped on and here he is.
Enjoy you new roll as mom and dad.

I am so late to the party.

Congrats on the successful delivery of a beautiful son.
Welcome to the world Isaiah.

Thank you so much everyone!!! We are so amazed at his progress. We made the transition from Jefferson Hospital to AI Dupont Hospital yesterday so we are one step closer to home! He is looking at 2 to 3 weeks in the hospital and then we'll be home together. :)

Here he is after he got to Dupont- he was WIDE awake when we got in to see him.
ry%3D400

Oh, what an absolute sweetheart! Such good news that he will be home with you so soon. My best advice till then: take a nap!

tyniknate said:
Oh, what an absolute sweetheart! Such good news that he will be home with you so soon. My best advice till then: take a nap!

I will second this great advice! Congratulations on your progress and get your rest!

so happy Isaiah is doing well! love those big beautiful eyes! hope you are feeling good Vicky and not overdoing it! wonderful he will be home with you and David soon! continued prayers!

Continued prayers! Not much longer and you'll have your bundle of joy home with you!

Rest while you can because you will need it!!

He is just precious!!!

Isaiah is so precious! Glad to hear he will be home with you soon.

I agree with everyone, rest while you can.

So glad he got here safely - I was travelling so I missed all the excitement! :grouphug:

What a wonderful video, what a beautiful son you have - miracles happen every day, and Isaiah is living proof!! Congratulations!! :littleangel:

So glad he is doing well and home with you. Continued prayers for you as he continues to grow and flourish with your love.

Rebecca

what a beautiful video of sweet Isaiah :goodvibes he is so blessed to have you and Dave as his mommy and daddy! love the last photo of Carl watching over him too! continued prayers, pixie dust and hugs for Isaiah to continue to "go the distance" he is a little fighter and so loved!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!