Baby Dacky IS HOME Update pg 9 post 133

What a wonderful update. We will continue to pray for Baby Dacky and his mom and dad :grouphug: Isn't it amazing what God can accomplish though the prayers of His believers!

:cheer2: better news at last! Hoping and praying all will continue on the up!:thumbsup2

Baby Isaiah passed his oxygen test! In a big way! (He comes from a line of over-achievers, good to know that it's hereditary.) The oxygen test was an echo ultrasound where they measured his oxygen levels while I was breathing "room air" and then measured them again after I was on oxygen for 10 minutes. At this point in pregnancy (32 weeks), they look for an increase of 20%, but our baby had an increase of OVER 50%! It means his lungs are already developing well! (Such a good thing!)

He's also had growth in all of his bones and is 2 lbs, 12 oz (27th percentile....much better than the 5th percentile like he measured at 20 weeks)

So obviously yesterday's tests went well! We go back in 4 weeks for another day of ultrasounds and such just to check on him and to schedule his c-section.

Just had to share the good news! :cool1::banana::yay:

Baby Isaiah passed his oxygen test! In a big way! (He comes from a line of over-achievers, good to know that it's hereditary.) The oxygen test was an echo ultrasound where they measured his oxygen levels while I was breathing "room air" and then measured them again after I was on oxygen for 10 minutes. At this point in pregnancy (32 weeks), they look for an increase of 20%, but our baby had an increase of OVER 50%! It means his lungs are already developing well! (Such a good thing!)

He's also had growth in all of his bones and is 2 lbs, 12 oz (27th percentile....much better than the 5th percentile like he measured at 20 weeks)

So obviously yesterday's tests went well! We go back in 4 weeks for another day of ultrasounds and such just to check on him and to schedule his c-section.

Blessing on thee, little man!!!:banana:

such blessings! way to go Isaiah :worship::worship::worship: you are such a little fighter! so happy to hear such wonderful news Vicky :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

:dance3::dance3::dance3:
party::rockband:party:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
that is wonderful news thanks for updating us
I will keep praying

Thanks everyone! We've very much enjoyed the last few days...thinking about the future and getting things ready with a lot more optimism than we had before. I can take his breaking bones- it'll be hard but we get Isaiah so it'll be ok. :goodvibes

Thanks everyone! We've very much enjoyed the last few days...thinking about the future and getting things ready with a lot more optimism than we had before. I can take his breaking bones- it'll be hard but we get Isaiah so it'll be ok. :goodvibes

I love your spirit Vicky it helps raise my spirit :goodvibes

Hey all! We're in the home stretch now I think...we'll be meeting Isaiah 2 weeks from today- August 12! We're excited and nervous and tend to feel different emotions every day. The doctors still believe Isaiah's O.I. is not the lethal type but he didn't have the growth they were hoping for recently. There's concern for his ability to breath but they really don't know and won't until he goes to take his first breaths.

Continued thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust are appreciated! Thanks! :flower3:

Hey all! We're in the home stretch now I think...we'll be meeting Isaiah 2 weeks from today- August 12! We're excited and nervous and tend to feel different emotions every day. The doctors still believe Isaiah's O.I. is not the lethal type but he didn't have the growth they were hoping for recently. There's concern for his ability to breath but they really don't know and won't until he goes to take his first breaths.

Continued thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust are appreciated! Thanks! :flower3:

Certainly, my prayers for him and his parents will continue!!! God is Good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter