"B" Blue/Black Exchange Sent/Received

My DD Emilee received a big package today from Alex (DS of AlexWyattMommy)! :sunny: It contained:

Black Minnie Mouse pen
Pooh Bear figurine
Blue Ballerina Baby doll
Blue tutu
Blue Butterfly wings (costume kind--they didn't pull them off a real butterfly) ;)
Blue glow Bracelets
Blue Bling Bling set (metallic purse, bracelet, earrings, ring...all blue, lol)
treats in Blue, Brown and Black packages (candy bars, krispy treat, cookies...yum)

Thank you SO much! Emilee loved it! You'd have thought it was Christmas, LOL. :teeth:

**I have my package boxed up and ready to go. I was planning to send it today but I've had a horrible headache all day. I'll get it out tomorrow...Priority. ;) **

We are glad she liked it. Alex had to get the tutu "But Mom, it matches the doll!"

AlexWyattMommy said:
We are glad she liked it. Alex had to get the tutu "But Mom, it matches the doll!"
LOL, well, it did match. :teeth: Last night before bed Em was all decked out...blue tutu, wings, all the jewelry (which she calls treasure - she says the shell-shaped purse is just like Ariel's shell and it's full of treasure, she was hiding it then finding it, lol), glow bracelets, the whole nine yards. princess:

Rec'd mine from ladytemptra3
Inside was
2 blue candle tarts
bear stickers
banana split lip gloss
Belle keychain
Band-aids (strawberry shortcake kind)
Body Wash - Hello Kitty
Blue Body poufy

and a nice list so I didn't have to make my own to post this :thumbsup2

Thanks for the nice exchange. These are fun!

I got a wonderful "B" package from mickeyfan2 today :hyper:

Blue photo Book (album ;) ) with Mickey on the front. It is now in the scrap book room ;)
Book with Pooh on it (journal)
Basting Brush
3 Blue pencils....1 NY with Mickey as the Statue of Liberty...very cute
1 with Pooh and friends
1 from the Mirage with a dolphin topper
Blue Dory Beanie....I collect Disney beanies ::yes::
Book...accordian. Not sure what it is for :confused3
Blue toned hanging Collen original dish towel
And my favorite a GREAT Beach Bag with Mickey and Minnie at the beach and lots of beading....so cute!!

Thank you very much, Colleen. It is a great package!!

Meriweather said:
I got a wonderful "B" package from mickeyfan2 today :hyper:

Blue photo Book (album ;) ) with Mickey on the front. It is now in the scrap book room ;)
Book with Pooh on it (journal)
Basting Brush
3 Blue pencils....1 NY with Mickey as the Statue of Liberty...very cute
1 with Pooh and friends
1 from the Mirage with a dolphin topper
Blue Dory Beanie....I collect Disney beanies ::yes::
Book...accordian. Not sure what it is for :confused3
Blue toned hanging Collen original dish towel
And my favorite a GREAT Beach Bag with Mickey and Minnie at the beach and lots of beading....so cute!!

Thank you very much, Colleen. It is a great package!!
Your welcome.

The book is an accordian scrapbook. You put photos on the inside over the pattern paper. You could also put photos on the covers.

mickeyfan2 said:
Your welcome.

The book is an accordian scrapbook. You put photos on the inside over the pattern paper. You could also put photos on the covers.

Cool...I guess that will go into the scrap room too :teeth: (Now I just need to get ME into the scrap room sometime :rolleyes: )

mickeyfan2 said:
Atleast you have a scrapbook room. :lmao:

::yes:: DH was very nice to enclose a part of the basement for me....so the cats could be kept out...and I have never used it :blush: It is a good place to store all the supplies I keep buying :rotfl:

I received my exchange today from Kathy in MN. Enclosed was:
Blue light stick
Disney MGM black pen
blue pen
2 carabiners blue clips
blue Mickey cookie cutter
3 toy story blue stickers and
black socks.
Thanks so much! I liked everything! My dd already wants me to make a Mickey Mouse cookie! I guess you know what I will be doing this weekend!

disneygirlatheart said:
I received my exchange today from Kathy in MN. Enclosed was:
Blue light stick
Disney MGM black pen
blue pen
2 carabiners blue clips
blue Mickey cookie cutter
3 toy story blue stickers and
black socks.
Thanks so much! I liked everything! My dd already wants me to make a Mickey Mouse cookie! I guess you know what I will be doing this weekend!
Thanks, glad you liked your stuff. I got the mickey cookie cutter at downtown disney over Labor Day. I thought it would work good to make those Mickey Mouse rice crispy bars too! Have fun!

AlexWyattMommy said:
Rec'd mine from ladytemptra3
Inside was
2 blue candle tarts
bear stickers
banana split lip gloss
Belle keychain
Band-aids (strawberry shortcake kind)
Body Wash - Hello Kitty
Blue Body poufy

and a nice list so I didn't have to make my own to post this :thumbsup2

Thanks for the nice exchange. These are fun!

I'm glad that you liked the package. My boyfriend said that it looked more pick than blue! :rolleyes: My niece Emilee really liked the package that your son sent!

Sign-ups for C will start on Saturday!

I got my exchange today! Mine was from AlexWyattMommy (who has the prettiest handwriting by the way). I got:

Blue Berry Candle - smells yummy!
Blue Travel book - love this!
Blue belt - I am sure it will end up on fashionista DD
Blue bracelet - see above :teeth:
Blue box ball pick - too cute
Black bad guy pen - I will fight her for this, and probably lose
Black and Blue Treats (Peppermint tea, rice krispie treat, m&m's, 2 hershey n' more bars) - Yum yum yum! I will also do battle for these, but this battle I will win!

Thank you so much!

I also got mine sent out today. I am praying that I got the right boxes to the right people. So if you get a box of stuff (or envelope) that doesn't make sense, I have failed miserably. I checked and double checked to make sure that I was sending the right things to the right folks. But you never know. Note to self: Never ever sign up for every exchange on the board, and decide to send them all at once. :sad2:

thewishfire said:
Sorry it's so late, mine will have to go out tomorrow morning. I've been sick. :guilty:
Hope you are feeling better soon and don't look like this anymore :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter