"B" Blue/Black Exchange Sent/Received

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
All the names are out so letting the buying begin. Please post here when you have sent and also when you have received. The mail by date is September 23. Please be on time, thank you.

Boxing mine up today. It should go in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday.
These are a lot of fun to put together.

I am sending mine in about 15 minutes.. I sure hope I did it right I started out thinking it had to be Blue or black AND start with a B then as I reread I decided it was just blue or black so rather than needing to be a "blue Book" a Blue anything was ok... Can't wait til it gets there

edited to add****** Mine is now officially mailed

Need to apologize already. I meant to include some Black boo stickers, but they got left out and they are too big to put in a normal envelope. Sorry. But there should be plenty of items with out the stickers. :sunny:

Took mine to the post office this morning. So the black and blue stuff are on their way!

Mine is in my mailbox waiting for pick-ups.....so it will be on its way later this afternoon ::yes::

Glad to see several already being mailed, mine will be out mid week.

Woohoo !! I received my package today.....

Unfortunately no senders name so I'm sending out a big THANK YOU .....you know who you are!!

This is what I received:
mini Baby Ruth Bars
blue hair accessories
black schrunchie
blue socks *with moons and stars)
blue Mickey ribbon and patch
black clutch purse
blue ball point pens
black ball point pens
blue butterfly picture holder

Thank you so very much!!!!!

DISNEYFANRI said:
Woohoo !! I received my package today.....

Unfortunately no senders name so I'm sending out a big THANK YOU .....you know who you are!!

This is what I received:
mini Baby Ruth Bars
blue hair accessories
black schrunchie
blue socks *with moons and stars)
blue Mickey ribbon and patch
black clutch purse
blue ball point pens
black ball point pens
blue butterfly picture holder

Thank you so very much!!!!!
That would be from me! Sorry I forgot to include a note. Glad you liked everything!

Wow our first package has arrived. Mine will be going out either today or tomorrow.

I got mine today from Nancy (meriweather)!!

I received

*Black cat playing cards
*Black cat note paper
*Dark blue California Adventure lanyard
*Blue Disneyland autograph book
*Black Tower of Terror shot glass
*Blue Seattle pen

Thank you so much, I love it all!!! And the black cat looks a lot like my kitty! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter