Aventura - Pizza?

I was there this past week and got the wonderful wok bowl. But, the pizza oven, with flames, was fully operational. And the smell of the garlic oil pizza almost made me switch my choice. They have boxes that they serve the pizza in too.

These are freshly made pizzas, not frozen popped into an oven.
Did you notice if they were they using fresh dough and rolling out the pizza when its ordered? In October they had pre-made pizza dough rounds and just added the ingredients to it. It was Ok, but not great. I'm heading back in a few weeks so Ill check it out when I am there.

Did you notice if they were they using fresh dough and rolling out the pizza when its ordered? In October they had pre-made pizza dough rounds and just added the ingredients to it. It was Ok, but not great. I'm heading back in a few weeks so Ill check it out when I am there.
I didn't stop by that area this past trip. That garlic smell on the pizza, however its dough is made, was phenomenal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter