**Autumn/Hallowe'en Secret Exchange - Sent/Received Thread**

Thanks for organising this Mandy, everyone that came to my house commented on the great decor ( I put my Pumpkin tealights and Mickey garland to good use) Have a gander.

2007_1031Florida20070060.jpg

hi
Just letting u all know, that my present finally arrived yesterday, was here when i got back, postie had put it in milkminder for me

Shame it wasnt in time for Halloween, but then thats Royail mail for you, its seemed to take ages to catch up round here after the strikes, i dont think it helped that were london/ kent borders and seemed to catch strikes for both areas.

At least it wasnt lost
xx

I am so pleased that it has turned up Terri :thumbsup2 So what did you get ? It's a shame that it wasn't on time for this Hallowe'en, at least you'll be ready for next year ;)

hi i will try to post a piccy later if i can figure it out...lol

i got a soft bean filled pumpkin with mickey mouse ears and face carved and some halloween choccies, that jack ate all of right before leaving all of his dinner :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter