• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Autumn/Hallowe'en Secret Exchange - Sent/Received Thread**

Great pressie Karen .Winnie the Pooh is sooo cute :goodvibes

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my Secret Sender

I got a cute Pumpkin Stitch toy, a skeleton straw, spooky notepad and some hallowe'en choccies

CIMG0572.jpg

I love them :love:

Thanks again, they're great

Mandy :hug:

Some great pressies! thankyou so much Mandy for arranging!:)

Wonderful gifts! Aren't we lucky laydeez?!! :goodvibes
Well said! :thumbsup2 Thanks Mandy! :hug:

Great piccie Jules :thumbsup2

I agree, once again we have received some lovely presents

:hug: Thanks guys - It's my pleasure, I love to receive presents through the post too ;)

BTW - I have had a PM from Anna

mushumadness said:
Hiya

I have received my present it is lovely

I have sent my present today

sorry again

anna

we are lucky ladies indeed, lovely pressies

Thanks Mandy, these are always great fun

Fantastic pressies everyone:thumbsup2

Hi
I see my stuff i sent had been recieved, im so glad, duh silly hubby put return address on the recorded delivery parcel :rotfl: not so secret eh??

Im at mums but will be back on sat, so i wont know if mine is there till then, will let u know soon x

everyones stuff looks great!

1.gif

There's only Terri and Jackie waiting to received their presents - I hope they come soon :thumbsup2

Hi
Got back from mums today - no sign of it yet, thou hubby did tell postie were not here till sat pm, so he might not have tried to deliver, will update monday

terri xx

hi

well i got my package back yesterday with a stick saying not enough address detail

well I am sending it guaranteed next day deliver tommorrow with the same address I hope it reaches you

and Im sorry it was late,

thinks arnt going right here at present

Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to my ?? Secret Sender?? My parcal has arrived :cool1:

Will post a photo later but I am a very lucky lady

I got a pumkin stitch , lots of Halloween decorations and a Yankee Candle.

I dont do it justice so will post a photo!!!!!!

THANKYOU

I'm so pleased that your gift has arrived Jackie, I look forward to seeing a piccie :thumbsup2

hi
Still no sign of my parcel here yet:sad2:

maybe the sender could check up with the p/o as they would have the tracking number

So sorry that your pressie still hasn't arrived Terri, your Sender is trying hard to find it with the Post Office - though I think it has gone missing. Hopefully something will be sorted out soon :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter