Autograph books

morningdove

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me how much autograph books and the pressed coin books cost at Disney world. Just trying to decide if it would be much cheaper to buy them on ebay or let my dd pick one out when we get there.

Thanks

Can't help you with the pressed coin books, but I can tell you that the autograph books are $6.95(that was last summer). Hope this helps! Tink

Actually I have another question regarding the pressed pennies. Here in Canada we need to insert a pennie and a loonie how does it work there?

Thanks

Each pressed penny machine takes 1 penny and 2 quarters, so the total for each pressed penny is .51. Typically the machines have 3 designs to pick from and you can usually find the machines in gift shops. I believe you can get a list of the machine locations when you enter each park. I had found a list on the computer somewhere and had that to go by.

Each tri-fold book has I think about 60 spots for the pennies and 6 spots for the pressed quarters. The pressed quarters are harder to find. They cost a total of 1.25

Hope that helps some.

I was trying to figure out the same thing a few weeks ago. I decided to make my kids a personalized autograph book. If you are interested in seeing them I will post the link to my picture site. I am pretty new here and have not figured out how to post pics yet. I bought the albums and stickers from Wal-Mart and used a sizzx machine for the lettering. They are not perfect but I really am pleased with the way they came out. I had a lot of fun making them too!! It seems that I can't post a URL either so I will do my best here. Please try juss press / mfabre

:flower:

I would love to see them. I was trying to decide if I was going to try and make one myself and give it to her as part of her christmas package

Thanks

I will try to post the pics again! Hopefully this works!!

Okay no luck! If someone could help me post these pictures I would greatly apreciate it!! Or I can e-mail you the file or the address to where they are online. I can't seem to post URLs either! I'm clueless I guess!
:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter