Aulani Luau is back!!

The website still says it's not available but saw on here just yesterday it was open. All of our dates are sold out. 😭 This is our first time there and this was the main activity I've been stalking to see when it came back. Any suggestions/ideas of how to get tickets for our dates?!?
Keep calling. They do give a full refund for cancellations so people do cancel. I’ve always had better luck calling and talking with people than trying to book online. Their website isn’t the best.

The website still says it's not available but saw on here just yesterday it was open. All of our dates are sold out. 😭 This is our first time there and this was the main activity I've been stalking to see when it came back. Any suggestions/ideas of how to get tickets for our dates?!?
Keep trying back. People do cancel. I am literally looking down at the luau now from our balcony and see a few empty tables.

Our Nov dates were not available last I checked, but this thread prompted me to check again and it looks like more dates have been loaded into the system. Thanks for the reminder!

Right now, the luau is for resort guests only. Pretty much all amenities at Aulani right now (including parking) are for resort guests only. With physical distancing and therefore less tables, they want to make sure resort guests can be accomodated.

Two questions:

1) Would you book the Luau for the beginning or end of your Aulani stay? Options are second, third, or final (fifth)?

2) Inside baseball question: what did the Luau charge code as on your credit card? Restaurant? Hotel? Entertainment? Want to make sure I use the right card for points purposes!

Thanks!

Two questions:

1) Would you book the Luau for the beginning or end of your Aulani stay? Options are second, third, or final (fifth)?

2) Inside baseball question: what did the Luau charge code as on your credit card? Restaurant? Hotel? Entertainment? Want to make sure I use the right card for points purposes!

Thanks!
We just went to the Luau a couple of nights ago (Friday, May 14). It was excellent, and definitely exceeded expectations!

I would recommend going during the middle of your stay. It will give time for the excitement to build, and also let you relax and think about your experience afterwards.

The charge appeared on my credit card as "Pleasant Holidays -- Other Travel, travel agency and tour operators." I assume that Pleasant Holidays is the company who manages the luau.

Right now, the luau is for resort guests only. Pretty much all amenities at Aulani right now (including parking) are for resort guests only. With physical distancing and therefore less tables, they want to make sure resort guests can be accomodated.

Just as a follow up, the FS Concierge has a contact person at Aulani for tickets. They were able to get us tickets during our stay in July. Even though it’s sold out online. So I think Aulani might hold back a few places for four seasons guests? It’s definitely not just for guests of the resort though.

If we're staying at Four Seasons can we come to the Luau or is it only for Aulani guests?

I’m staying at the Marriott Ko’Olina and just booked the luau for July. I asked the booking agent if we could attend the luau if we were staying at a different resort and she said yes. Had no issues booking and she did not ask me for any reservation information. So you should be good!

I will say the website showed no availability but when I called there was seating available.

I’m nervous reading some bad reviews about the luau online. Is it a nice time or is it boring (like some people say)? We opted for this luau over our hotel’s (Marriott Ko’Olina) luau because we love Disney but we’re unable to get hotel reservations there. Let me know if you’ve been during covid times and if it was a good show!!! Thanks fellow Disney friends :)

I’m nervous reading some bad reviews about the luau online. Is it a nice time or is it boring (like some people say)? We opted for this luau over our hotel’s (Marriott Ko’Olina) luau because we love Disney but we’re unable to get hotel reservations there. Let me know if you’ve been during covid times and if it was a good show!!! Thanks fellow Disney friends :)
We went to the luau in our last trip, but our room overlooks the stage now and we have been watching it whenever they have it. We enjoy the show. It does have some down time but that is to let the dancers change their clothes. They have a whole story to the luau. Over the years I have noticed that the most complaints came from men. Disney's luau does not have scantily clad woman, they are more covered. Also, they have more male dancers with their shirts off. They all dance very well. It is a good luau, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter