August weekend vs. weekday?

cbonebt

Mouseketeer
Is there a significant difference in attendance in august? weekends v. weekdays... thank you

Hi it depends when in August. I went the first week two years in a row and saw no difference because it was still vacation weeks. However, as you go into August you will probably be slower during the week . Pretty standard for most parks. The locals will still go on the weekend.

Ok Thansk... trying to get on the new Harris ride before our passes expire lol

Check the UO calendar for August park hours.
When you see the parks closing earlier, that means the crowds are gone

Like Bobbie said, depends on when you go in August for lower attendance

Taking the time of year, holidays out of the equation, and if I had the ability to go any time I always prefer to go either Sunday, or Monday. It's usually the slower days of the week since typically most people who are on vacation are leaving Sunday, or Monday for the people who are local have to go to work, or school the next day. While obviously people are still on vacation as people are obviously at the park regardless what day it is. Most people if they're taking vacation time off typically aim towards the weekend. So if they start during the week usually they aim for towards the end of the work week (T-F).

Doubt will be significant... But maybe a bit once local schools go back during the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter