August 23, 2014 FANTASY Eastern cruise meet~~New Thread

Fortunately my kids are thrilled when nana and pop come visit, especially when they watch them while we go out.

I wondered if sailing royal caribbean would be a nice for a cruise without the kids. It has to be a short cruise and the only options are a 3-4 night Dream, or a 3-4 night RC out of either PC or Miami. The RC ships are older and are seriously lacking with any specialty dining options - doesn't compare to the Dream at all. The itineraries are very similar: Nassau, stop at private island and either a sea day or key west stop (RC).

The Cooperman family will be there. Ages 17 and 12 for the kids. Both are girls. This will be our 7th cruise. We have been 5 times on the Magic and once on the Wonder. So excited to be on Fantasy!!! Thx

The Cooperman family will be there. Ages 17 and 12 for the kids. Both are girls. This will be our 7th cruise. We have been 5 times on the Magic and once on the Wonder. So excited to be on Fantasy!!! Thx

Hello.....I have a dd who will be 12 on the cruise as well..We have been on the Magic twice so we are soooo excited to go on Fantasy as well....

:):)

That is great that the kids will all meet each other...My girls still keep in touch with girls they met on past cruises.

Welcome! :welcome: I have a daughter that will be 12 (actually 2 weeks shy of her 13th birthday) when we cruise! She too, is still friendly with girls from past cruises.

Maybe, as we get closer we can set a kids chat or email so they can get to know each other a little before.

Hi,
I would love to be on the FB page also. Could I possibly be privately contacted with the name of the FB page? Thanks so much! It would be great to learn about the other kids'. Also, maybe my kids could pre-meet them? They would love that.
Kathy

Hi,
I would love to be on the FB page also. Could I possibly be privately contacted with the name of the FB page? Thanks so much! It would be great to learn about the other kids'. Also, maybe my kids could pre-meet them? They would love that.
Kathy

Hi Kathy,
Just pm'd you with info...

:cool1:

Hi I wanted to join this meet. Do you have a FB group? I don't use disboards that much. I would really appreciate if you could pm or email your FB group page thanks atet@bell.net I also wanted to join FE is anyone here doing the FE's?

Hi I wanted to join this meet. Do you have a FB group? I don't use disboards that much. I would really appreciate if you could pm or email your FB group page thanks atet@bell.net I also wanted to join FE is anyone here doing the FE's?

Just PM'd you the link to FB page...Welcome pixiedust:

Just PM'd you the link to FB page...Welcome pixiedust:

Thank you I just requested to be added in FB. Are you guys doing the FE also? I am interested to join and IDk if the other 30 people in my group would like to join as well.....I will ask them. Mostly are family members and close friends...we are going to have this trip like a big family reunion.

In my family alone is DH (34 y.o. will be celebrating birthady and turning 35) Me (33 will be celebrating birthday on board and turning 34) DS (15celebrating bday as well turning 16) and DD(13 y.o.) It's a triple bday party for us :)

Welcome! :welcome: I have a daughter that will be 12 (actually 2 weeks shy of her 13th birthday) when we cruise! She too, is still friendly with girls from past cruises.

Maybe, as we get closer we can set a kids chat or email so they can get to know each other a little before.

My daugher is 13 by the time we cruise and she love to hang out at the Edge. Our cruise last week she made a lot of friends and they follow up and continue chatting in FB and instagram :)

Hi everyone :wave2: just booked yesterday!!!

My name is Rachel and my dh is Tom. My girls at the time of the cruise will be Olivia (12) and Sydney (10).

This will be our 3rd cruise...but first with Disney. I'm SO excited!!!

I'm really hoping an oceanview room opens up when it gets closer...right now the only things left were the inside state rooms and rooms with a veranda.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here. :)

mom2_3girls said:
Hi everyone :wave2: just booked yesterday!!!

My name is Rachel and my dh is Tom. My girls at the time of the cruise will be Olivia (12) and Sydney (10).

This will be our 3rd cruise...but first with Disney. I'm SO excited!!!

I'm really hoping an oceanview room opens up when it gets closer...right now the only things left were the inside state rooms and rooms with a veranda.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here. :)

Welcome Rachel. You will love DCL.

Hello cruisers! I transferred my dummy date to this cruise. My friend who is also my travel agent, (kritter) let me know this was a great cruise to go on, good prices. Plus some friends I met on my 2008 cruise will be on it, a friend i met on the new york cruise and a friend of mine is also cruising. So I will be surrounded by friends.

This will be my 6th cruise, 5th with disney cruise line. My fingers are crossed that it happens, we have to rearrange a few things but I'm pretty sure it's a go.

We would love to be part of the FE group.

Thanks

We are

Gina
Alec
Jacob (15 at cruising)
Jenna (13 at cruising)

We are from Toronto, Canada.

belle1627 said:
Hello cruisers! I transferred my dummy date to this cruise. My friend who is also my travel agent, (kritter) let me know this was a great cruise to go on, good prices. Plus some friends I met on my 2008 cruise will be on it, a friend i met on the new york cruise and a friend of mine is also cruising. So I will be surrounded by friends.

This will be my 6th cruise, 5th with disney cruise line. My fingers are crossed that it happens, we have to rearrange a few things but I'm pretty sure it's a go.

We would love to be part of the FE group.

Thanks

We are

Gina
Alec
Jacob (15 at cruising)
Jenna (13 at cruising)

We are from Toronto, Canada.

Yes Kritter is correct. This will be a great cruise.

Hello my name is John and my soon to be wife's name is Robyn. We booked this cruise for our Honeymoon!

I've been following the thread for a little while but couldn't post until we officially announced our wedding date. So now that is done I can join the post lol.

I would like to become part of the Facebook group for this cruise if at all possible? How can I join that.

Thanks

Jumba Jookiba said:
Hello my name is John and my soon to be wife's name is Robyn. We booked this cruise for our Honeymoon!

I've been following the thread for a little while but couldn't post until we officially announced our wedding date. So now that is done I can join the post lol.

I would like to become part of the Facebook group for this cruise if at all possible? How can I join that.

Thanks

Welcome John. Just go to face book and search for 8/23/2014 disney cruise and ask to join. Kristin or Beth will add you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter