August 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled - Princess Storybook breakfast 8/23 for 4 9:45 AM
Hope it helps someone.

Ok lady's and gent we have pretty much finalized our reservations so tomorrow about 11am cst I will be canceling this plethora of reservations.
Don't ask how I accumulated them all, when i make them on my phone it doesn't cancel other ones some my husband made yada yada here they are for who ever wants them. Sorry for being a res hog for the last couple days.

All for 4 unless otherwise noted

Aug 22
Tonys town Square-7:45
Cali Grill-5:35pm
Coral Reef-7:45pm

Aug 23
Akasher-9:20am
Coral Reef-12:00pm
Tusker house-10:05am
Hollywood and vine-12:30pm
Yachtsman-5:00pm
Captians grill-6:45pm
1900 Park Fare-7:15pm

Aug 24
Crystal Palace-12:45pm

Aug25
Cape May Cafe-8:45am
Coral Reef-1:15pm
Akasher-1:30pm
50's Prime Time-6:30pm
Brown Derby Fantasmic-4:25pm

Aug 26
Crystal Palace-12:55pm
Yak & Yedi-12:30pm
Cinderella's royal table-4:15pm
artistpoint-5:40pm
Yachtsman(2)-7:20pm

Aug 27
Akasher-9:40am
Crystal Palace-12:55pm

Pm me and post on here so I make sure and see your message if you want anything.
Again they have to go tomorrow as I want them gone before I leave, time may very :)

Ok today marks 6 5 more sleeps until we are leaving for Disney!!!! I am still looking for my must do restaurant and hoping for major pixie dust....August is coming to an end shortly so are there still people holding on to last minute reservations??? I hope so!!!!!!

Pixie dust to all!!!!!!

In a couple minutes I am going to cancel

Via Napoli for 4 people on 8/27 at 6:20pm

Also Fantasmic Package at Mama Melrose for 4 people on 9/1 at 3:30.

Good Luck!!

Just cancelled 8/22 2:50 at LeCellier. Hoping for a lunch opening on 8/24.:goodvibes sorry==for 4 people

Just a friendly reminder :goodvibes

New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

ok is anyone still looking to cancel for next week or am I wasting my time here ?? Getting discouraged Come on pixie dust for all!!!!!!!!!

ok is anyone still looking to cancel for next week or am I wasting my time here ?? Getting discouraged Come on pixie dust for all!!!!!!!!!

We leave Wednesday. I give up. Maybe Irene will scare people away and they will all cancel their ADR's :thumbsup2.

Good luck!!

Gina

Had a client cancel their trip so I just canceled these reservations for a party of 4...

August 26 - Kona Cafe 5:10PM
August 27 - The Wave 5:30PM
August 28 - Kona 5:20PM
August 29 - Akershus 12:15PM
August 30 - 1900 Park Fare 9:15AM
August 31 - Crystal Palace 8:10AM
Sept 1 - Ohana 5:05PM

I have a august 31 coral reef ressie to cancel. I chose the wrong month and just realized it. hope someone can use it. Kind of last minute I know.

Aug 31
3:20
2 guests
Let me know if you can use

Keep trying, I leave on Saturday and yesterday managed to get the Chef Mickey reservation that I have been waiting for. I am waiting for just one more and keep trying several times/day in the hopes that it will come through.

We're leaving this Saturday as well and I've almost completely rebooked 10 days of ressies with new ones over the past 2 days with the times, days and restaurants I was hoping for....crazy! My family wasn't thrilled with my original 4 p.m. or 9 p.m. dinners...whew!

Never give up...never surrender...when it comes to ressies that is!!! :thumbsup2

Will be cancelling the following tomorrow if anyone is interested:

8/31 - Crystal Palace - 8:10 am - party of 6
9/02 - Liberty Tree Tavern - 6:35 pm - party of 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter