August 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

A couple more of my soon-to-be-cancelled:

8/23: Crystal Palace for 4 at 7:15pm
8/24: Akershus for 4 at 5:25pm

You might not be cancelling them today unless you're planning to call. I wanted to play around with one more ADR and the website ADR sysetm is acting up right now. I booked the Wave today and then decided that maybe I really should have booked Kona Cafe instead.

glad you posted about the online reservation site. I thought I was the only one having problems.

I posted the below here on 7/14 after I was able to book a F! package online for Tuesday, 8/30. Now, I don't remember if I used the old "manually type in the date if the dates are greyed out on the calendar trick" or not. But I definitely booked it online.

ok you win:rolleyes1

I posted the below here on 7/14 after I was able to book a F! package online for Tuesday, 8/30. Now, I don't remember if I used the old "manually type in the date if the dates are greyed out on the calendar trick" or not. But I definitely booked it online.

ok you win:rolleyes1

Hi y'all
trying to change things around so I am going to ave a couple coming up here. But right now I have a

CRT for 4
Aug 26 at 4:15pm

I need to cancel the following Ohana reservations for a party of 4.
PM me if you are interested in coordinating.....

Friday, August 26th at 8:15

Saturday August 27th at 5:00

Hi, I sent you a PM. I would love Ohana if it is 8:15 a.m. We leave in the morning:), so I will keep checking my messages this evening. Thanks:hippie:

I have two reservations for Ohana on the August 30th (9:55) and Sept 1st (9:35) [I chose late reservations so that I can watch the fireworks from the beach after the park has closed] that I am willing to switch with someone for August 31st!!!

Sorry for not specifying--these are both PM for dinner...
August 26th -taken

I'm going to cancel Chef Mickeys party of 4 August 26 for 5:30pm. Let me know if interested!

Looking to see if anyone is planning to cancel a Chef Mickey's for August 26, breakfast or dinner. Thanks!

Looking to see if anyone is planning to cancel a Chef Mickey's for August 26, breakfast or dinner. Thanks!

I have a late dinner for Chef Mickey's that I will cancel, IF I can get one a little earlier. I will let you know.:)

Party of 4. I got ADR for our first day instead. Persistence does pay off...sometimes.

I would love the 5pm reservation for Ohana on the 27th if it is still available. I am fairly new to TheDis so I couldn't send a PM.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter