August 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Fantasmic Dining package for Mama Melrose's that I will be canceling soon. It's for 8/25 @4:40, 2 adults. Please PM me so I can cancel at an opportune time, and someone here can benefit.

Could you check the date on that? I'm pretty certain there's no Fantasmic on 8/25 (that's the day we plan on going to DHS, and last I heard there's no Fantasmic).

Had to change my arrival date.

Going to be canceling Le Cellier Aug 17th 11:35 am Lunch.
For 3 adults and 1 child

PM me if interested and I will cancel.

Taken

Will be cancelling Ohana on Aug 15 at 5:20 pm for 7 people. (Wanted to do it, but ended up switching our park days because of the TSMM closing, and getting a Prime Time 50s lunch - so 5:20 is just too close in time. Haven't seen anything later at Ohana either. So, I am reluctantly giving it up.)

Plan to do this tonight - would probably be around 7:30 or 8 Central time. If someone wants to coordinate a different time PM me.

I believe they have a waitlist but I just cancelled the Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert's on August 28th 5 PM. Can rebooked for up to 10 people.

Tomorrow for a party of 5 I will be cancelling:

Monday, August 23 Crystal Palace 8:10 AM -TAKEN, Crystal Palace 1:05 PM
Tuesday, August 24 Sci-Fi 11:45 AM
Fantasmic Dining Pkg. Mama Melrose 4:30 PM
Wednesday, August 25 Le Cellier 5:55 PM

PM me if you would like to coordinate a time for me to cancel soon.

Update: All have been cancelled.

Tomorrow for a party of 5 I will be cancelling:

Monday, August 23 Crystal Palace 8:10 AM, Crystal Palace 1:05 PM
Tuesday, August 24 Sci-Fi 11:45 AM
Fantasmic Dining Pkg. Mama Melrose 4:30 PM
Wednesday, August 25 Le Cellier 5:55 PM

PM me if you would like to coordinate a time for me to cancel soon.

I'm PMing you:goodvibes

Later on I will be canceling two separate ADRs for Crystal Palace, both on 08/19 @ 11:40 AM for 4 people. It double booked for some reason and I was able to find CP for breakfast! :goodvibes

I originally booked CRT ressies for the 4 of us, but the boys are going to go off and do their own thing while dd and I dine with Cindy. So before I call and cancel 2 off our ressie, just thought I'd give a head's up that there will soon be 2 slots open! I'm calling them as soon as I "submit thread"

:lovestruc:wizard:

eta - thanks for moving this, mods! i don't think i ever saw this thread before!!

Will need to cancel Chef Mickey's for b-fast at 7:05 AM on Aug. 20 for 6 if anyone is interested. We were able to get it for lunch instead.

Will need to cancel Chef Mickey's for b-fast at 7:05 AM on Aug. 20 for 6 if anyone is interested. We were able to get it for lunch instead.

Don't mean to butt in, but I don't think there are characters at lunch. Not sure if you care, but just wanted you to be aware...

Just subscribing to this thread --- we booked our August trip WAY after the 180 day mark and I need some hard-to-get ADRs. Hoping something will pop up here.

I will be cancelling the following reservations in just a few minutes
August 5th 5:15 p.m. Yahtsman Steakhouse
August 6th 9:55 a.m. Kona Cafe
August 6th 5:35 p.m. Flying Fish
August 6th 6:30 p.m. Teppan Edo
August 7th 1:00 p.m. Yak & Yeti
August 7th 8:30 p.m. Jiko
August 8th 11:25 a.m. 50's prime time

I will be going online and cancelling these in the next 15 minutes.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter