August 16th Western

Welcome aboard 10yrann !

That DIS meeting is getting bigger and bigger...
as you will see there is quite a few Disers for that long awaited 08/16 western cruise.
-
If you need any info feel free to ask, i am sure you will find everything you need to know right here.
-
Again welcome aboard , it`s going to be a great cruise

Steff

I vote for 5:30 Saturday night also!!! Even my DS17 is excited about meeting everyone.

Lynr...My DS 17 is sooo happy that there will someone his age on board. Will your son be going to the DIS meet? Mine will.

Jennifer

Just for the fun of it, I just checked to see how what the prices are currently for our cruise. On Disney.com it says it is no longer available. Are we sold out????

It seems the time has been narrowed down for the meet on Sat.

What about the place?

:p
Does everyone know how to find it (since it's a secret and all)?

Originally posted by Marcotta
Does everyone know how to find it (since it's a secret and all)?

We'll send everyone the secret pirates map with the location (x marks the spot).:tongue:

Hi all,
I lost this thread a while ago - it was like losing old friends! We hope to attend meet on board - little non-plussed about "lime green mickey heads from Home Depot ", disney3144. What are they and do I need one?
My DD (11) is overjoyed to know girls her age will be aboard - vcasey and max123, your idea for a girls' disney meet is great. I've e-mailed you both to say as much. Only weeks away now....
Kind regards Gaynor

Tigger UK.....The lime green mickey heads are paint chips that the hardware stores in the US have. They are in the shape of mickey's head. So, alot of DISers went to the store to pick some up so we could wear them on the ship with our name on them. If you want to email me with your address, I'd be happy to send you some. You do not have to have them though. It was just something neat that someone found.:D

Jennifer

Any guesses on when our documents will be coming? We are leaving 7/2-7/8 for Disneyland and I just hope they don't come while we're away.

Hi all !

Any guesses on when our documents will be coming?

My travel agent told us the papers should come app. 2 weeks before the sail date...so early august. I don't know if it's the same for everyone ?

Steff

Thanks for the information on the Mickey green heads and your kind offer, Jennifer. This is a great idea to help recognise each other. I will try to make a uk version from sellotape and green card to save you posting them across the "Pond". Do we wear these badges at the meet?
Looking forward to meeting y'all
Gaynor

BUMP:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I want to keep this thread going. ( I guess I'm getting EXCITED!!!)

Jennifer

It's fun to see that we are not crazy !!!
We talk about that cruise EVERYDAY.
-
BD you talk about replaning , we were supposed to arrive to MCO on saturday at 12:56pm ,but the more we tough about it the more we hated the idea of boarding the ship so late
so last week we called Air Canada and changed our flight to arrive on friday instead...
And we are taking a limo to the Radisson at the port:Pinkbounc
Now we will board early like everyone else and DW won't have to settle for a 1/4 body massage

Now all we have to do is continue argueing about what clothes to bring : Formal , semi-formal , casual......and how many luggage!!
Anyone else having these fun discussion:confused:
And maybe some suggestions ?

Have a nice day all

Steff

Hi all!

We're still here; I'm actually getting tired of planning, want to just get this show on the road!

Steff, we'll be at the Radisson also, and I think BD and family will be there also. We'll all have to get together in the evening.

The 5:30 meet sounds good to me. Don't forget our shuffleboard tournament on Monday. I've never played, so it should be quite comical. Wonder what they do when those little pucky things go overboard? :eek:

Hannosmom your right, it would be great to meet
friday night.

I am not sure who but you are right also, i think there is a few
Disers who will be at the Radisson that night .

Hope to see you there...

Steff

We'll be there also - not sure what time yet but we get in early at Orlando and DH wants to drive around the space coast.

Hey Starwood, I'm so glad you will be there, too. We will be arriving late afternoon, driving from Charlotte, NC.

Steff, we will definately see you there. You know, I'm beginning to read your posts with a french accent. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter