August 16th Western

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Wishing everyone a safe journey!!!!!

Wishing this packing would get done! :)

Who said we would wait until the last minute?!?! There may be ZERO days, but we still have quite a few hours to work with!

[I realize I may be talking to myself, as everyone seems to have already left and is currently on their way southward, but I just don't want to see this thread slip away! :eek: ]

<a href="http://helios.acomp.usf.edu/%7ewoodrum/">The August 16th Disney Cruise List Site</a>

I realize I may be talking to myself

Jason,

Nope, I'm still here reading your post. I don't leave until next Friday!!!

Jason,

Nope, I'm still here reading your post. I don't leave until next Friday!!!

Andy--

Good to see someone is out there! :p

Just think, in less than a week you'll be on your very first (of many, I'm sure) Disney Cruise!

What are you most looking forward to?

<a href="http://helios.acomp.usf.edu/%7ewoodrum/">The August 16th Disney Cruise List Site</a>

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
Andy--

Good to see someone is out there! :p

Just think, in less than a week you'll be on your very first (of many, I'm sure) Disney Cruise!

What are you most looking forward to?

To be perfectly honest, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is, meeting the DIS'ers that I have shared the past 8 months with, and sharing a week aboard the ship with my family!!! Anything else, would be icing on the cake!!!

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
Wishing this packing would get done! :)

Who said we would wait until the last minute?!?! There may be ZERO days, but we still have quite a few hours to work with!

[I realize I may be talking to myself, as everyone seems to have already left and is currently on their way southward, but I just don't want to see this thread slip away! :eek: ]

Have fun Jason & Travis... have a safe trip!! We'll be waiting for your trip reports... please get a picture of BD!!!!!!!

Hey Jeanny, I thought that was my job for next Saturday morning???

well, I figured it would be easier in #'s!! You'll have a small window of opportunity to meet BD & D, & Gram. Travis & Jason will have 7 days to track them down!!!

Besides, you're going to be floating a few feet off the ground next Saturday!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Jeanny
well, I figured it would be easier in #'s!! You'll have a small window of opportunity to meet BD & D, & Gram. Travis & Jason will have 7 days to track them down!!!

Besides, you're going to be floating a few feet off the ground next Saturday!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I know, I was just joking around with ya!!!

LOL!!!

I see I'm not the only early bird up this morning!!!

I know!! I couldn't sleep, so I came downstairs. The cat was walking all over me and wouldn't get comfortable, so I decided to turn the computer on.... I thought you'd be up!!!

I'll probably be walking around the decks in the wee hours of the morning on our cruise too...I'll have to bring a coat with me in January... which is the outside walking deck? can't wait to get a wiff of that fresh salty air!!! :D

OK! We're finally packed and we're about to set off for the port and the Disney Magic!!!!

We'll see you guys in a week!!! (Two weeks for Andy and the August 23rd gang!)

which is the outside walking deck?

I believe that would be deck #4. After my last post, I laid back down and actually fell back to sleep, that usually doesn't happen for me. The next thing I know, it's 7:45. That won't happen next Saturday morning, I can tell you that much.

Jason, if you check in here before you leave, have a MAGICal Western Journey. Go west young man, go west!!!

Thanks Andy!!!

Looks like we posted close to the same time!

(See post before you last one!)

Bye everyone!!!

Andy, enjoy your cruise and Bon Voyage!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Here are three photos of the Magic on August 16 & 17, 2003. The first is of the Magic at Port Canaveral, the second photo, is of the Magic going past the Two Palms cam. The third photo is the Magic at Key West on 8-17-03.

With the help of Sarah (Maleficent59), I got to speak "LIVE" with some of our fellow DIS'ers from the ship. Travis (DisneyMagicTravis) called and let me know when the Magic was heading up the channel. I was so excited to receive these calls.

Next Saturday, it will be my turn to be heading up the channel and for a MAGICal week, aboard the MAGIC!!!

628-16-03_Magic-med.jpg

62Magic_8-16-03.jpg

62kw026_8-17-03.jpg

We're back! It was so fun. I just wished we could have stayed on longer than 7 days lol. Oh well time to start the countdown to the 3 day wonder in Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter