Attraction Tickets - New Triple Offer

Do these UK offers actually end up being a good deal for Canadians, considering the exchange rate?

Interesting question.

Let's do the math and convert to US$.

14 day UK ticket, with Memory Maker included, for random days in July:
524.00 GBP

Converting to USD that comes to around $655.00US

Pricing out a 10 day ticket plus memory maker for the same start date in July on the WDW website is $934.80US. 10 days is the most you can get from WDW.

So, just based on pricing, the UK one is a much better price, plus you get 4 more days. Also, the UK one includes a magic band and $25US gift card.

When you switch the UK ticket site to quote in Euros, the number is almost exactly the same when converted to USD.

Last edited:
Interesting question.

Let's do the math and convert to US$.

14 day UK ticket, with Memory Maker included, for random days in July:
524.00 GBP

Converting to USD that comes to around $655.00US

Pricing out a 10 day ticket plus memory maker for the same start date in July on the WDW website is $934.80US. 10 days is the most you can get from WDW.

So, just based on pricing, the UK one is a much better price, plus you get 4 more days. Also, the UK one includes a magic band and $25US gift card.

When you switch the UK ticket site to quote in Euros, the number is almost exactly the same when converted to USD.
It also includes Memory Maker, and access to both water parks. Here's a list of all the extras:

FREE Gifts Added Happiness

I've priced it out for our family 2 years running and each time it ends up being a way better deal.

Do these UK offers actually end up being a good deal for Canadians, considering the exchange rate?
Last time I priced it out, if you add in the cost of Memory Maker, it is already slightly better compared to a 4 day Hopper ticket direct from Disney, and that's not including a water park. We are doing 12 park days our next trip, as well as Typhoon Lagoon, so it is significantly cheaper (not to mention the fact that you cannot even get a 12 day ticket from Disney).

We never managed to redeem for our free magic bands, but it was still a great deal for us, even not using all 14 days. It was about $500 canadian cheaper than 6 day park hopper plus water parks, not taking into account the free memory maker. I am a little unsure if I still have another memory maker associated with rhe second ticket. Or how long I might have that to use? Either way, any trip linger than a few days it would be worth it to me. Super easy to associated with my account and just go into the parks when we arrived

We just purchased from them for the first time last month.

7-Day WDW Park Hopper: $869.23CAD charged to my credit card. This includes Memory Maker and some other inclusions we wouldn't use, details can be found on their website.

The current price on the WDW website for 7-Day WDW Park Hopper: $788.97USD - approx $1064CAD, and that doesn't include Memory Maker, you can add another $169USD ($227CAD) for that. So the total would be $1291CAD.

That reminds me, I need to call them to change arrival date. We ended up pushing trip out two weeks. I have only put down £25 deposit thus far. Ticket is for my mom (I have AP) …even though she may only use 7 days of it, gives her flexibility and she can go to water parks if she wants instead of the park. (We are going for 15 days, I tend to go to the parks everyday)

Hi
In the ad it states that it is exclusively for people from Great Britain. Has anyone not from Great Britain bought and used the tickets? We are thinking of buying this for our 2024 trip. Which according to the ad you can not buy now. Tickets are only good for 2023

Hi
In the ad it states that it is exclusively for people from Great Britain. Has anyone not from Great Britain bought and used the tickets? We are thinking of buying this for our 2024 trip. Which according to the ad you can not buy now. Tickets are only good for 2023
Keep your eye on the site as you get closer to your trip. They are constantly rotating their deals.

Hi
There are 2 websites you can book through. I suspect the one you were looking at is:
https://www.attractiontickets.com/e.../walt-disney-world-resort/disney-7-day-ticket

We booked through the following website:
https://www.americanattractions.co.uk/orlando/walt-disney-world-resort

The first site does have a statement that says: "Offered exclusively in the UK and Ireland". However, I'm not sure that actually means only for those residents, but I'm no lawyer... :-)

I didn't see a similar statement on the second link I posted above. We purchased from the second link, and the ticket is linked in MDE.

Thanks for the info. Has anyone used this site?
Yes, we used Attraction Tickets last year for our trip and it worked great. Only issue was we had some issues linking our tickets to our MDE but members services fixed the glitch. I highly recommend the UK tickets and we are purchasing them for our upcoming trip in January.

There are 2 websites you can book through. I suspect the one you were looking at is:
https://www.attractiontickets.com/e.../walt-disney-world-resort/disney-7-day-ticket

We booked through the following website:
https://www.americanattractions.co.uk/orlando/walt-disney-world-resort

The first site does have a statement that says: "Offered exclusively in the UK and Ireland". However, I'm not sure that actually means only for those residents, but I'm no lawyer... :-)

I didn't see a similar statement on the second link I posted above. We purchased from the second link, and the ticket is linked in MDE.
I have purchased tickets from both sites. No issues linking or using them.

What exactly do you receive for the free memory maker? Is it a code or is it automatically linked to the tickets that you get.

What exactly do you receive for the free memory maker? Is it a code or is it automatically linked to the tickets that you get.
It is linked to your tickets. Just returned from a 2 week stay using these tickets. I didn’t have to do anything in terms of memory maker. We just scanned our magic bands with the photo pass photographers and all of our pictures are available to download for free now.

Everyone that has purchased and used these tickets is from Canada or the US?
I'm from Canada.

Our trip is upcoming, July 4-11.

From all the reports here, I'm not expecting any issues using these tickets. Others from Canada have been using them for quite some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter