Attention all 10/12/03 4night Wonder Cruisers! Sign in here!

We are getting close to ripping off another month. Just that much closer to October!!!!

I have 1 question about Palo dress code....I am planning on DH packing a sports code/ shirt & tie. Would he be under dressed?? Our last cruise we did not do Palo.

Maybe I need to plan on a suit???

Thanks for any info,
E

He could wear a sports coat, shirt and tie...my dh did that on our first cruise...now he has a suit...but he doesn't always wear his suit.

Hope that helps!
Almost May....hmmm....gettting closer! :)

Kamy

M-A-Y ... Does THAT spell October?? :)

Oh well, gettin' closer all the time!!

I am ready for a nice evening at Palo. I already ironed my tie and everything!!!

'Beano':cool:

Wow, ironed your tie! You must be one classy fellow! Do you wear socks with that too??? LOL!!!!!

We are getting closer! Just not close enough....hey, when do I get my docs, darnit! LOL!!!

Kamy

I am starting to think NO ONE else is going on this cruise! Cool! A whole ship with just all of us??? Wait, that would stink! That means all the 'OTHER' people onboard are not DISers!!!! No way man! We need more DIS people....
so get out there you DIS folks and contact DU to book this cruise!!! LOL!!!!!

Kamy :)

Kamy,
I actually think you guys have scared everyone off and they have cancelled their cruises. LOL!!!!

We are still thinking about changing from the 7 day 10/11 to the 4 day 10/12. I probably won't know until the end of summer. Either way I am dying to cruise again.

My DD sang with her chorus at Downtown Disney and we got free Tickets. We are going 5/9. Are you guys going to see the mouse when you come to FL in May? Let me know. Maybe we can hook up.

Kamy,
How do you get the info under your screen name in colors like yours is? I can only get mine in black writing.

Hey Maureen!!
Yeah, we probably scared them off! LOL!! Well, if you switch cruises, you'll be stuck with us and the crazy Creightons! (ooops, did Beano hear me?? LOL!!! ):bounce: :Pinkbounc

We are going to be in Vero Beach May 25-29 and then over to see the mouse May 29-31!! I cannot wait!!!
What are your plans?

That is awesome about your daughter! Have fun!

Bye!
Kamy

Kamy,
We are actually leaving for our NY trip 5/30. We have a new nephew to see and also some catching up with some family and friends. It has been over 3 years since we have gone back as a family.

So maybe we will catch up with you guys and the "Crazy Creighton's" in October.

Have a great time in Vero Beach. The weather should be great!

Yes, Kamy, I heard you...

And I resemble that remark. :mad:

You resemble it????? Yeah, you do! Crazy man! LOL!!! (you know I luv all of ya!) :)

Is it time to cruise....I am so ready!

Kamy

HELP !!! I am stuck at work on Sunday!!!

Can you tell I'd rather be at Palo than here???

(Or Parrot Cay, or Animator's Palate, or...) :p

Sorry Beano! :(

I would rather be at Palo any day of the week than here at work! LOL!! :)

Actually, right now it is raining and gray outside...I would rather be on deck 10 laying out in the sun sipping a nice drink.....ahhh....sounds good! Anyone else want to join me in this dillusion! lOL!!!!

Kamy

Kamy - that's "delusion". And YES, I'll join ya!! :p

'Beano'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!