At long last, Nicki & Todd are going back to WDW, LIVE!

We left AK and said farewell to our beloved WDW, until the next time...but when the heck is that gonna be???

We nibbled on our WDW goodies the entire way home...I think our supply is running low, hmmmm maybe we should go back? :rotfl:

We had an amazing time, lots of fun, giggles, laughs, snacks, drinks, pool time etc.

Some to die for meals :worship:

Some meals I thought I would die from :rotfl2:

I hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing! I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays, a much better year for 2011! (why do we always say that? When are we going to have a banner year for all?)

Nicki and Todd

When we exited Todd spied with his little eye...a pretzel stand. He cannot see the hamper that is right in the laundry room (puts the clothes on the floor) but from so many feet away he can see a pretzel cart????

Are you sure Todd and Mark aren't twins???? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

We have never done Flights of Wonder...guess we will have to put that on the list next year along with Nemo. I'm so glad you went to see The Lion King...we thoroughly enjoyed it.

The pretzel looks yummy as did your breakfasts; the corn dogs -- :sick::sick: but then I don't like corn dogs (you'll never see me at Casey's; I actually get sick on their hot dogs).

I am really sad this is over. :sad2: But I am really looking forward to the four of us going together next October. :love::love:

MickeyNicki,I've been reading your reviews and wondered if there is a quick link or a way to get your opinions on the best quick service places in the parks (DHS,MK,EP and AK)? TIA

Sure, I would be happy to!

DHS - nothing really wows us here at all...I would rather just grab a hot dog and fries or something.

MK - Taco salad at Peco Bills is fantastic and anything at CHH is wonderful..cannot go wrong there

EP - Always been a fan of Morocco and Germany, China is pretty good but the new Mexican CS smelled awesome, I wish we had the time to try it

AK - The shrimp po boy is very very good....got that in Dinoland. Always loved Flame Tree BBQ

Hope that helps!

Who loves you, baby???? :worship:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Do you even have to ask :love:

Hey Nicki! Great finish to your amazing reviews! I'm sad to be back home already! Alas that's the down side of a short trip-you feel like you just got a little taste! It was great to come home and catch up on all your reviews that I missed while we were down there. DH and I have made it our mission to try Citricos on our next trip. Your dinner looked awesome!

Oh, and I have to thank you A MILLION TIMES for posting the holiday drink menu at DHS. I caught that right before we came down, and it totally made our night! YUM! We had a Snowball each and went back for seconds! :rotfl2::thumbsup2

Thank you so much for your help and input! I'm trying to put the final touches on our "meal plan" and realized I didn't put a whole lot of thought on the quick service meals. Your reviews and pics have been a huge help (still trying to decide between Citricos and Narc,lol). Any opinions on quick service meals at Downtown Disney?

Hey Nicki, What a great report, once again. Thanks for taking the time to do it live. I get just as sad when your trip ends as I do when mine ends. Hope you and Todd have a great Thankgiving. Oh, by the way, how's your aunt doing?

We left AK and said farewell to our beloved WDW, until the next time...but when the heck is that gonna be???

What about,

let's say .................

hmmmmmmmmmmm ........................

February? Presidents weekend to be precise? ;) :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for your entertaining reviews Nicki! I loved reading them every morning before heading out to show my kiddos around the big city!

PLEASE get another ticker REAL SOON!!!!!!!!! :hug:

:sad1: I'm so sad it's over. It was a wonderful review, as usual!

I can't believe how much Todd eats! :lmao:

I think your return trip should be overlapping Jan 24-28 so we can have our La Cava meet!

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Really great reviews! Thanks for taking us on your trip. Can't wait to get down there myself in January and see if my fiance can out-eat your DH! :rotfl2:

But I don't know if that is possible ;)

Nicki, thanks again for a wonderful trip report and food reviews. The thing I love most about your reports is that you always come at your subjects positively and that makes all the difference. You approach everything as if it's the first time trying it, and you don't bring a past bad experience to it.

You have convinced me to try a few places that I would never have considered - like Via Napoli. I'm Italian and usually think that restaurant Italian is never as good as what I can make at home, but the things you showed looked and felt very authentic and delicious. Plus who can resist cute young Italian waiters!! ;)

We'll be there celebrating our anniversary next week! Ours is 23 years. We're going to Kona Cafe since we honeymooned in Hawaii. Hope my anniversary celebration is half as good as yours!!

Thanks again.

Nikki, I''m so sad when your trips are over. It's like when you've finished a good book or your favorite TV show gets cancelled.

Thanks so much for sharing. So, we all want to know...when are you going back?

Are you sure Todd and Mark aren't twins???? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Its possible...I think we have great taste in men!

We have never done Flights of Wonder...guess we will have to put that on the list next year along with Nemo. I'm so glad you went to see The Lion King...we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Next time you go make sure you see the bird show...it was amazing! Nemo is better than Lion King and Lion King is awesome!

The pretzel looks yummy as did your breakfasts; the corn dogs -- :sick::sick: but then I don't like corn dogs (you'll never see me at Casey's; I actually get sick on their hot dogs).

Well thats not good at all ick!

I am really sad this is over. :sad2: But I am really looking forward to the four of us going together next October. :love::love:

I am sad its over with too but like you I cannot wait for next year!

Hey Nicki! Great finish to your amazing reviews! I'm sad to be back home already! Alas that's the down side of a short trip-you feel like you just got a little taste! It was great to come home and catch up on all your reviews that I missed while we were down there. DH and I have made it our mission to try Citricos on our next trip. Your dinner looked awesome!

Thank you, we are both sad to get down to our real life :laughing: I hope you love Citricos as much as we do

Oh, and I have to thank you A MILLION TIMES for posting the holiday drink menu at DHS. I caught that right before we came down, and it totally made our night! YUM! We had a Snowball each and went back for seconds! :rotfl2::thumbsup2

That is great! So glad you were able to look at that before you left for your own trip! Did you guys have a great time? I sure hope you did....did Todd and I leave enough food for you? :lmao:

Thank you so much for your help and input! I'm trying to put the final touches on our "meal plan" and realized I didn't put a whole lot of thought on the quick service meals. Your reviews and pics have been a huge help (still trying to decide between Citricos and Narc,lol). Any opinions on quick service meals at Downtown Disney?

Happy to be of service :thumbsup2 DTD has great meals, EoS and WPE are excellent choices.....and can I sway you to ditch Narc and go with Citricos!!!

Hey Nicki, What a great report, once again. Thanks for taking the time to do it live. I get just as sad when your trip ends as I do when mine ends. Hope you and Todd have a great Thankgiving. Oh, by the way, how's your aunt doing?

Why thank you ma'am! We hope you have a great Thanksiving as well! I spoke with my mom all the way down I-4 to I-75 (about an hour) and my aunt is out of the hospital and resting at home. She is on medications and told to rest and take it easy so my mom took the entire week off to stay home with her....I wish I could hop on a plane to Boston right now so I could help out. Thank you so much for asking about her.

Thanks for taking the time to do a report, they're always wonderful!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

You too sweetie!

What about, let's say ................. hmmmmmmmmmmm ........................

February? Presidents weekend to be precise? ;) :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for your entertaining reviews Nicki! I loved reading them every morning before heading out to show my kiddos around the big city!

PLEASE get another ticker REAL SOON!!!!!!!!! :hug:

I will do my best my very good friend! I would love to hook up with you and Tom this winter...maybe I can fly to Chicago, kidnap Kathy and just the two of us would show up in Disney :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

:sad1: I'm so sad it's over. It was a wonderful review, as usual!

I can't believe how much Todd eats! :lmao:

I think your return trip should be overlapping Jan 24-28 so we can have our La Cava meet!

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

He is a bottomless pit sometimes...at home he can finish a dinner and then want a snack...I just dont get it LOL

Maybe I will have to go in January and February!

Really great reviews! Thanks for taking us on your trip. Can't wait to get down there myself in January and see if my fiance can out-eat your DH! :rotfl2:

But I don't know if that is possible ;)

Ooh that would be a great challenge! Hope you have a glorious trip!

Nicki, thanks again for a wonderful trip report and food reviews. The thing I love most about your reports is that you always come at your subjects positively and that makes all the difference. You approach everything as if it's the first time trying it, and you don't bring a past bad experience to it.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I try to go in with an open mind and make the decision myself...take SAI for example..the reviews are always bad but Todd and I love it!

You have convinced me to try a few places that I would never have considered - like Via Napoli. I'm Italian and usually think that restaurant Italian is never as good as what I can make at home, but the things you showed looked and felt very authentic and delicious. Plus who can resist cute young Italian waiters!! ;)

You will not be disappointed with VN,. the food is excellent!

We'll be there celebrating our anniversary next week! Ours is 23 years. We're going to Kona Cafe since we honeymooned in Hawaii. Hope my anniversary celebration is half as good as yours!!

Thanks again.

I hope you have a wonderful annivesary and many many more!

Nikki, I''m so sad when your trips are over. It's like when you've finished a good book or your favorite TV show gets cancelled.

Thanks so much for sharing. So, we all want to know...when are you going back?

I know exactly what you mean! I think I may go back and re-read the entire review so I can live it all over again!

Just got home from a lousy day at work and finished your report! Sad that it is over. Glad that you got to see Flights of Wonder and the Lion King! Can't believe you hadn't seen them in all your trips! I love, love the Lion King. Nemo for us was a one and done, if we are walking by and can sneak in, ok but we wouldn't wait in line for it again.

Anxiously awaiting news on your next trip! Ours is still 276 days away! If you get to go in February, that'll be about the time we can make our ADRs!

Thank you Nicki for another informative and fun LIVE report! :flower3: I so enjoy reading them! I can barely find time during the week to write a few notes in my journal when we are at Disney, so I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your vacation each day to write such wonderful reports. :hug: We are making our ADR's on Sunday and you were a BIG help! I am glad that you and hubby had a wonderful anniversary trip and look forward to reading your next one!
Thanks again - And have a wonderful Turkey Day!
Kristen :goodvibes

I just read this entire thread in one sitting. Now I am so sad to see it has come to an end. It was like ending a great book that you want to go on and on.... You had me laughing numerous times! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this! :thumbsup2

Loved all the reviews. I have a question? When something is not to your liking do you send it back? Ask for your $$$ back?? Do you use the dining plan? TIW card??
I vote for the first week in Oct-pretty please. I will take you to the carmel shop for a treat :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter