Ask for Ketchup at the Whispering Canyon Cafe...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Mr Mannn, Jan 1, 2014.

1. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Do you want to minimize the amount of antics you also see? As I mentioned in a previous post, there is quieter area in the very back of the restaurant. There are only a handful of tables, but it's often referred to as the 'quiet area'. You'll be further removed from everything, so you might not even see much of the antics. Regarding asking the server to refrain from the antics, I would think that if you just ask politely at the start of the meal that you aren't really comfortable with the antics, the server would refrain.

2. CT Disney

CT Disney Mouseketeer

We went for dinner one evening and my DS accidentally dropped his knife on the floor. We asked the waitress for a new one and she brought him a wooden knife that was about as big as he was. It was pretty funny. The waitress told him that "clearly he had a hard time holding onto those small utensils and that he seemed to need one was was more difficult to drop." My DS who was 9 at the time thought it was hilarious. :lmao:

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Tigger's ally

Tigger's ally Segway test dummy

Sounds to me as if someone didn't do their homework. :lmao:

5. jiminyfan

jiminyfan Daddy, Dreamer and WDWnut

That sounds like the place for us. We do not care what others do, but we it would ruin our meal. I think we will just pass on WCC.

6. Asuva03

Asuva03 Earning My Ears

I personally LOVE WCC. If you're into a nice, quiet dinner, then obviously from everything else here you can see it's not a good choice for you... But When I go to WDW it's all about being 7 years old again. And WCC caters to that quite nicely. It's kinda loud, it's fun, and it's anything BUT serious. I don't do much in the way of serious when I'm at WDW. PLUS I'm from the south so I love a good bbq. Can't wait to go back (and drag the boyfriend with me) in May. :thumbsup2

7. Asuva03

Asuva03 Earning My Ears

I personally LOVE WCC. If you're into a nice, quiet dinner, then obviously from everything else here you can see it's not a good choice for you... But When I go to WDW it's all about being 7 years old again. And WCC caters to that quite nicely. It's kinda loud, it's fun, and it's anything BUT serious. I don't do much in the way of serious when I'm at WDW. PLUS I'm from the south so I love a good bbq. Can't wait to go back (and drag the boyfriend with me) in May. :thumbsup2