Aside from rentals & taxis'...Is there any other transp. to Intrnl' Drive ?

Typemesomething

Earning My Ears
Hello Campers,

I'll be staying at one of the All Star Resorts and was wondering if theres any buses availabe from Trasportation Station that go to International Drive.

If there isn't any busses then would anyone know the price of a cab from TS to lets say (assuming you guys know International Drive) where 'King Henrys Feast' is located?

Any and all replies are greatly appreciated.

Take care,
Anthony
'=^)

Sorry to disappoint you, but King Henry's Feast is no longer in business. It was demolished and turned into an Olive Garden with a Tuscan Farmhouse theme.

While it is possible to catch a LYNX bus from the Transportation & Ticket Center (TTC) to International Drive, it may not be practical (though it is certainly the least expensive way to go). For starters, there is no direct bus from the All-Star Resorts to the TTC, so you would need to take a bus to the Magic Kingdom then catch the monorail back to the TTC, where you can get a Lynx bus. There would then be at least one transfer - I think - to reach International Drive.

I have never been able to make much sense of the Lynx website. At the moment I can't recall if they also serve some of the other Disney theme parks, but either way, I believe you still have to transfer.

We are in exactly the same position. We are staying at ASMo and won't have a car but want to go shopping. I know how to navigate to the Florida Mall and Belz etc. etc. from Int. Drive but I'm having problems understanding the Lynx website. We did use the Lynx to get from ASMo to Int. Drive in the past and it did involve one transfer at the south end of Int. Drive but we were dropped in the absolute middle of nowhere. No shade, no sidewalk, no buildings near by and plenty of ants. Not a very plesant experience. We decided that if we use the Lynx this time we will only do it if there is NOT a transfer involved.

It didn't bother me about having to get to the TTC but then again I love any excuse to ride the monorail ;). Also, in 2000 there was a wee Lynx transportation man in a booth at the TTC who could give you timetables and point you in the right direction. I'm not sure if he's still there though.

Does anyone know if any of the town car companies offer transfers to any of the major shopping locations? If not, then we'll probably be relying on taxis.

Ona ;)

If you need any clarification on any Lynx Bus routes go to their website and use the e-mail facility to ask any question. Thier replies are always very prompt and comprehensive.

I agree the routes are not easy to follow.

www.golynx.com

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter