Art of Animation suite fits how many ADULTS?

JStew50

Mouseketeer
Art of Animation suites are described as sleeping 6 people. I want to know how many adults can comfortably fit in these suites. I think 6 adults would be cramped but I've never been there so I wanted some opinions from those who have stayed here. Has anyone ever tried 6 adults in these suites?

If we're talking all adults, I wouldn't want to put more than four in an AOA suite. We stayed in one for a week last month with six people, but that was me, DH, and our four kids so it worked out fine.

The bed in the master bedroom is a queen, which would obviously fit two people. However, the sofa bed and murphy bed are both doubles, so those would be tight for two adults. My DS15 is about 5'10", 150 lbs, and he slept comfortably on the sofa bed, but he would not have been comfortable if he had to share it. For that reason, our younger DS slept on an air mattress.

The murphy bed seems narrower than the sofa bed, really just a little larger than a twin bed. Our DDs (3 and 6) fit on it together just fine, but they are pretty small. Anyone larger would need the murphy bed to themselves IMO.

Hope that helps. :)

Thank You!! That is kind of what I thought. They claim it sleeps 6, but then they are called "family" suites which would imply children who wouldn't need as much room. I am glad to finally have an answer from someone who actually was in one the the rooms.

We fit four adults in the Cars suite. Two in the queen, my bil in the pull out couch in front of the TV so he could watch Giants football, and my sister in the table bed that had a great night light in the headboard so she could read. I wouldn't put any more than 4 adults in the suite.
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter