Are the teacups actually closed?

snuggly duckling

Well… I do like ducklings!
I know that Mad Tea Party is slated for refurbishment starting today.

We get there on Thursday and of course my daughter has not stopped talking about the teacups. I am hoping/praying/wishing for a delay to the start of the refurb so she can ride them at least once.

Is anyone there now who can confirm if they have been closed already? Or can I keep hoping for pixie dust? :cheer2:

I have a free WDW Waits app on my phone and it is saying 15 minute wait. But is could be wrong - it is a non-sanctioned, free app.

Ugh I am so bummed that this will be closed during my trip. My favorite picture to take In all of Disney is of my friends or family while we are spinning inside the cup, the background blurs and the person you are taking a picture of always has the biggest goofiest grin on their face.

Daily tea cup check in... All the wait time apps I have say it's open. Any confirmation from people in the park today?

C'mon pixie dust. Friday is our first MK day - can they stay open through at least then??? :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed as well that it's a late start for the refurb! We arrive tomorrow and the teacups are all my 3 yr old has talked about! :goodvibes

Daily tea cup check in... All the wait time apps I have say it's open. Any confirmation from people in the park today?

C'mon pixie dust. Friday is our first MK day - can they stay open through at least then??? :)

someone on Facebook told me it was open and they rode it today.

I keep checking on Disney's new website and they are indicating that it's going to be open. Hopefully, it's accurate as it is one of my daughter's favorite rides! :goodvibes I keep checking the dates as we will be there in two weeks and it's showing that it will be open. However, the website is indicating that Splash Mountain will be closed during our trip. Oh well, can't win them all.

I was there today, and it was open. Also the Christmas DEcor and music are still up. BUt proabaly coming down tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter