Are June hours final yet?

Well it looks like HS has extended the hours for June. The night we are going they are having EMH to midnight :banana:

Completely agree, Tower of Terror at night is amazing. I didn't get my really late Magic Kingdom hours but did for Hollywood Studios so I am reasonably happy. I still hope that Disney extends hours to midnight at MK while I am there on June 11, but you can't always get everything you want.

Will you be there Friday 6/10? That's our DHS night. I've been really worried about crowds all along but am even more worried now because it's a Star Wars fireworks night, as well.
We're doing DHS on June 10th. I was worried about crowds as well.

and how do I know when they are? We leave in 30 days and I still feel like I have a lot up in the air.
you will know when the hours are are finial when the park closes for the day, It dose not happen often but I have been at disney when they announce that the hours have ben extended normally they do this pretty late in the day when they do.

Will you be there Friday 6/10? That's our DHS night. I've been really worried about crowds all along but am even more worried now because it's a Star Wars fireworks night, as well.

ETA: looked at your ticker...you are later in the month than we are. Oops.
No we will be there the 24th. The one good thing is that a lot of people will leave by midnight :confused3

I just received a phone call from Disney regarding the email I sent regarding June hours. I told her that the hours were increased a couple days after my email and my dd14 is convinced we were pixie dusted!!! Very nice CM. And very nice to receive a personal response from Disney!

ETA: looked at your ticker...you are later in the month than we are. Oops.

Where did you find info confirmed for the new Star Wars fireworks? Is this more have to pay for it info? They are not doing the fireworks every night????? We are there thru June 11th (leaving AM 6/12) but have June 11th as our 2nd HS night...how can I find out if they will be that night? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME THE FIREWORKS WILL BE???

They still didn't extend June 4th HS past 8:30. Really Disney? That's a Saturday night!!

Last edited:
Where did you find info confirmed for the new Star Wars fireworks? Is this more have to pay for it info? They are not doing the fireworks every night????? We are there thru June 11th (leaving AM 6/12) but have June 11th as our 2nd HS night...how can I find out if they will be that night? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME THE FIREWORKS WILL BE???

They still didn't extend June 4th HS past 8:30. Really Disney? That's a Saturday night!!
It's all on the Disney site now. If you go to the fireworks page you can choose dates through June. Its Sun, Wed, and Fri nights. DHS closes at 10 the nights WITH fireworks and 9 the nights without. 6/4 should be a 9pm closing night.

ETA: Fireworks are scheduled for 9:45 on those nights.

It's all on the Disney site now. If you go to the fireworks page you can choose dates through June. Its Sun, Wed, and Fri nights. DHS closes at 10 the nights WITH fireworks and 9 the nights without. 6/4 should be a 9pm closing night.

ETA: Fireworks are scheduled for 9:45 on those nights.

Thanks. You would THINK that Sat. June 4th would be later than 8:30 wouldn't you - but as of right now it's still saying 8:30. I am sooooo irked with Disney right now. We are DVC members since 2006 and usually go 2-3 times per year and this has been WITHOUT A DOUBT the hardest trip to plan yet. They are screwing around with hours at the last minute, making you have to book FP+ 60 days out without good (complete) accurate information and then there's the freaking ADR's at 180 days. Who can plan anything? I am realllllly REALLLLLY ticked because I planned stuff that I can't just up & change because FP's & ADR's are gone already as it's too close - it is nearly impossible to just up & switch days now with all the restrictions. (And my family HATES all these plans & restrictions.) Without having good info. to go on I planned 2 evenings at AK and 2 evenings at HS with the hopes of catching as much of the new stuff as possible. Now I find out that the new fireworks aren't even going to be every night and they're not on one of the nights we're going to HS. I booked an ADR at Rose & Crown on the best night to try to make it with the hopes of being able to catch Illuminations from our table. Now if we want to try to catch the fireworks we have to bail on Illuminations & take the water taxi out of the International Gateway exit over to HS in time for the fireworks. Just GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :mad::headache::sad2::sad1::crazy2::sad::stir: I'm so frustrated and so tired of spending so much time trying to keep up with all the changes inbetween the rest of life going on. I am feeling compelled to have to write a complaint to them just to get it off my chest. I am tired of the crappy karma this trip is giving me.>:(

Thanks. You would THINK that Sat. June 4th would be later than 8:30 wouldn't you - but as of right now it's still saying 8:30. I am sooooo irked with Disney right now. We are DVC members since 2006 and usually go 2-3 times per year and this has been WITHOUT A DOUBT the hardest trip to plan yet. They are screwing around with hours at the last minute, making you have to book FP+ 60 days out without good (complete) accurate information and then there's the freaking ADR's at 180 days. Who can plan anything? I am realllllly REALLLLLY ticked because I planned stuff that I can't just up & change because FP's & ADR's are gone already as it's too close - it is nearly impossible to just up & switch days now with all the restrictions. (And my family HATES all these plans & restrictions.) Without having good info. to go on I planned 2 evenings at AK and 2 evenings at HS with the hopes of catching as much of the new stuff as possible. Now I find out that the new fireworks aren't even going to be every night and they're not on one of the nights we're going to HS. I booked an ADR at Rose & Crown on the best night to try to make it with the hopes of being able to catch Illuminations from our table. Now if we want to try to catch the fireworks we have to bail on Illuminations & take the water taxi out of the International Gateway exit over to HS in time for the fireworks. Just GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :mad::headache::sad2::sad1::crazy2::sad::stir: I'm so frustrated and so tired of spending so much time trying to keep up with all the changes inbetween the rest of life going on. I am feeling compelled to have to write a complaint to them just to get it off my chest. I am tired of the crappy karma this trip is giving me.>:(
Sorry! We are arriving June 4th too but we are doing MK, which turns out to be the only midnight closing the entire week. Of course with two under 5, two over 65, it being arrival day....I doubt we stay past 10, at the latest!

I haven't been to Disney since 2012 and it's a completely different ball game now. I've never planned a trip this far out (10 months) before. So it is crazy, but I don't really know it any other way! I do find it incredible frustrating, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter