Are June hours final yet?

Yes, I saw the change too. For the two days we will spend at MK, the hours changed from 10:00pm to 11:00pm. Only an hour, which is a little disappointing for a Sunday and Saturday, but I guess it will have to do. I am a little surprised that MK only opens until 11:00pm on a Saturday, though (June 11th). Any thoughts about hours being changed even further?

Yes, I saw the change too. For the two days we will spend at MK, the hours changed from 10:00pm to 11:00pm. Only an hour, which is a little disappointing for a Sunday and Saturday, but I guess it will have to do. I am a little surprised that MK only opens until 11:00pm on a Saturday, though (June 11th). Any thoughts about hours being changed even further?
They usually change them even more when it gets closer, to a 12:00am closing. Sometimes to 1:00am.

I noticed that and it did seem weird because for Sat 6/4 it was extended to midnight.

The 11 pm MK closings are total weak sauce, but understandable IF the crowds are indeed less than years past.
I assume the DAH will continue on some of those nights through June as well.

The 11 pm MK closings are total weak sauce, but understandable IF the crowds are indeed less than years past.
I assume the DAH will continue on some of those nights through June as well.
Oh yeah, I forgot. On the initial offering, a couple were 11-2 instead of 10-1, so these new MK hours don't *ne essarily* mean the death of DAH.

Oh yeah, I forgot. On the initial offering, a couple were 11-2 instead of 10-1, so these new MK hours don't *ne essarily* mean the death of DAH.
I'd still be surprised if they kept it going. Someone on the Rumors of Light thread said they asked at the front desk of their resort and were just given free tickets. So if they are still just giving free tickets out, doesn't seem very successful.

I'd still be surprised if they kept it going. Someone on the Rumors of Light thread said they asked at the front desk of their resort and were just given free tickets. So if they are still just giving free tickets out, doesn't seem very successful.

Disney is a very arrogant company (exhibit 1 of 1000 is charging full retail for DHS right now) and given the recent financials I simply presume DAH goes forward in June knowing crowds will be higher than during the current offer period.

I dont know, every review I have read has been really good. Everyone seems to love it and have a blast.

I dont know, every review I have read has been really good. Everyone seems to love it and have a blast.
They do but I don't think many people are paying full price to go. Maybe Disney does continue it but at a lower price point.

Just checked for a Tuskers House reservation and there are none, not breakfast, lunch or dinner. There were some a couple of days ago. Does this mean they are getting ready to release dining packages?

Well it looks like HS has extended the hours for June. The night we are going they are having EMH to midnight :banana:

Well it looks like HS has extended the hours for June. The night we are going they are having EMH to midnight :banana:
Will you be there Friday 6/10? That's our DHS night. I've been really worried about crowds all along but am even more worried now because it's a Star Wars fireworks night, as well.

ETA: looked at your ticker...you are later in the month than we are. Oops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter