Are cribs/pack n plays available at DVC resorts?

Fall1

DIS Veteran
Hi, just wondering if cribs and pack n plays are available at DVC resorts. Thanks!!

Every unit we've stayed in (from studio to grand villa) has had a pack-n-play in the closet when we arrived.

All units contain a PacNPlay. Some resorts have a limited number of cribs available, but not all.

Twice I've requested a crib for our room in advance and it was always delivered shortly after checking in. I know DVC thinks it's a great perk to have a pack 'n play in every room, however, it doesn't take long before you baby is too big for a pack 'n play, but hasn't made the transition yet to a regular bed. If you do request a crib, be prepared:

1. They are first-come, first-served so there's a small chance you'll be disappointed. (I doubt it though).

2. You may want to pack your own crib sheets. If I recall correctly, they don't have fitted crib sheets and if your baby is a restless sleeper they may wind themselves up dangerously in a flat sheet.

Have a good trip!
:tinker: DVCDawn

We stayed at BCV last week. The Pack-n-Play was in the room (as it was for a prior trip), in the trunk/chest that was in the living room. There also was one of the restaurant type wooden high-chairs in one of the closets as well. It may be worth specifying that you need these items in the reservation, but they usually will be there for BCV at least. If you need something, mousekeeping is pretty responsive. Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter