April 3,2017

Hi, this is my family's first Disney Cruise. We are so excited!! And we definitely want to participate in the Fish Extenders.
Cabin # 10606
Jay (dad) loves Mickey
Georgia (mom) loves Minnie Mouse
Siena (9yrs old girl) loves The Descendants
Caterina (7yr old girl) loves Minnie Mouse, princesses, and fairies

:earsboy:Welcome New Families!!!

So looks like so far we have 9 rooms with 27 people participating!!!

I have one uploaded list so far so some people can get started!!! I was thinking about moving the list dead line up to some time in February?
I have started making goodies!! How about cutting off the final list on Feb 28th? Sound ok with everyone?
I know if you are on the FB List, they have already cut the list.
But I want to make sure everyone that wants to participate can! My kiddo had a blast doing this!!
Feb 28th (unless someone disagrees) will be when the last list is updated!

Also, I want to know where everyone is from too!!! if you can include that in your list!
We are from Louisville, KY! ::MinnieMo::MickeyMo:earboy2:

Hi Rachel -- my name is Annalisa. We are a family of four from Atlanta, GA and we just booked our family for the Dream on April 4th and we are SO EXCITED. It looks like you are an organizer of a fish extender group. May we still join? I would be so excited to add this experience for my kids. If you don't mind letting me know that would be great. We are Dad (Brandon), Mom (Annalisa), Emma (10 year old girl), and Annabel (4 year old girl) and we are stateroom #8168. Either way I hope to see you aboard!

Hi Rachel -- my name is Annalisa. We are a family of four from Atlanta, GA and we just booked our family for the Dream on April 4th and we are SO EXCITED. It looks like you are an organizer of a fish extender group. May we still join? I would be so excited to add this experience for my kids. If you don't mind letting me know that would be great. We are Dad (Brandon), Mom (Annalisa), Emma (10 year old girl), and Annabel (4 year old girl) and we are stateroom #8168. Either way I hope to see you aboard!
welcome!!!!! Make sure your cruise leaves on April 3rd! :) then I will add you to our list!!

welcome!!!!! Make sure your cruise leaves on April 3rd! :) then I will add you to our list!!

Yes, we are leaving the 3rd :) -- goodness I'm having a mom week. Thanks so much for adding us, we are EXCITED. I'm off to Etsy now to order our fish extender. I look forward to meeting you.

Hello!!! Here is the latest list for Fish Extenders!!!

Attachments

• FE Disney Dream April 3-7, 2017.pdf
    190.7 KB · Views: 17

Here is a JPG of the file! Hope that helps!!!

Attachments

• Fish Extenders 2017 April 3, 2017 - April 7, 2017.jpg
    Fish Extenders 2017 April 3, 2017 - April 7, 2017.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1
Hello! I'm a newbie and just found out for FE you should join a group. FB groups are full, but then I read about this board. I can't keep up :) Is there still room for a family for the FE April 3-7 Dream?

Hello! I'm a newbie and just found out for FE you should join a group. FB groups are full, but then I read about this board. I can't keep up :) Is there still room for a family for the FE April 3-7 Dream?
Hello and Welcome!!! I have our FE ending on Feb 28! so I'm ok adding another family!!!
All I need is your room number and all that will be in the room. You can look at our list so far to see what all we need!

ATTENTION ALL FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS!!!!
I will END the FISH EXTENDER LIST on Feb. 28!!!
That gives everyone a full 30 days to add gifts!

Do you have a "guidelines" document? Since I'm new to this, I want to make sure I'm fulfilling my expectations :)
RM: 8128
Roy (Dad) - UNC Tarheels and anything basketball
Mindy (Mom)
Mae (9) - anything tween girl
Josie (6) - animals
Leah (9 mos)

Hi everyone! We're very excited for our first Disney Cruise; we're also very excited for fish extenders, so hopefully we're not too late.

Chris (Dad) Star Wars and Moana
Jessi (Mom) Cinderella
Audrey (1 year) Minnie and Ariel

Can you add one more family? We just got our room late last night. What an exciting experience everyone! My girls have never been to Disney or on a cruise so we are so excited to be apart of FE if still available.
Room: 9009
Pat: Dad: Pirates, Ga Bulldogs, racing, hunting, and fishing
Nicole: Mom: Ariel, Clemson Tigers, tennis
Sophia: 9: Moana, Lion King, Descendents, animals, crafts
Claire: 3: Elsa, Minnie, baby dolls, Cinderella

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter