• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 3,2017

The rooms that are participating in our fish extenders are:

Please let me know if there are any more changes that need to be made... but here is the FINAL COPY!!!!!! 32 DAYS!!!!!
So excited to have the final copy and to meet all of you! - Annalisa

we would love to participate if not too late!!!!
cabin 8546
Damian (dad) likes star wars
Kristin (mom) likes Minnie,sleeping beauty, and tigger
Melia ( girl, 11 ) likes Moana, Minnie mouse
Zoey ( girl, 15 months ) loves mickey and Minnie, doc mcstuffins and moana

Kristin -- it's Annalisa, this is crazy but we are on the same cruise as you guys are. Emma is going to DIE with excitement. Call me!

cabin 8546

Hello and Welcome!!! I have our FE ending on Feb 28! so I'm ok adding another family!!!
All I need is your room number and all that will be in the room. You can look at our list so far to see what all we need!

ATTENTION ALL FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS!!!!
I will END the FISH EXTENDER LIST on Feb. 28!!!
That gives everyone a full 30 days to add gifts!

Is there any way I can be added?? We are a family of 5??

If we can't get into the groups because we are late... our families can exchange so the kids still get to do a little something?? Just let me know. Tama0204@gmail.com

For those who are still looking to join fish extenders, if you join the group on Facebook, they are putting together a late-joiner FE group. Just search for the Disney Dream April 3, 2017 page. I would hop in there ASAP

If we can't get into the groups because we are late... our families can exchange so the kids still get to do a little something?? Just let me know. Tama0204@gmail.com

I just posted a general announcement, but I figured I should respond to you directly so that you can hopefully get to the page in time. if you join the group on Facebook, they are putting together a late-joiner FE group. Just search for the Disney Dream April 3, 2017 page. I would hop in there ASAP

Are we still able to sign up for FE? This is our first cruise and I am late signing up, I know. If there are closed - no worries. Just thought I would ask. It is me, my husband, our 8 year old son and 8 month old son.

I just posted a general announcement, but I figured I should respond to you directly so that you can hopefully get to the page in time. if you join the group on Facebook, they are putting together a late-joiner FE group. Just search for the Disney Dream April 3, 2017 page. I would hop in there ASAP

Hi guys, I would love to sign up to participate in the fish extenders! Just found out about this! Hope I can still get in! We will be on our first Disney Cruise with my 3 year old granddaughter who is super excited! Please let me know if we can join in! We are in 7036,7038

cabin 8546

Hi ,Nati in 9007 would like to participate.

Thank you everyone for the lovely FE gifts. You all made our trip even more magical.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter