April 3,2017

KelP

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
I am so excited to be going on my first Disney cruise. My amazing fiancé Andrew and I are also getting married at Castaway Cay! I would love to talk to some other people who will be on the cruise with us and sharing our wedding day. Experienced cruisers please share any tips or information you have ;)

Hello everyone,
I am so excited to be going on my first Disney cruise. My amazing fiancé Andrew and I are also getting married at Castaway Cay! I would love to talk to some other people who will be on the cruise with us and sharing our wedding day. Experienced cruisers please share any tips or information you have ;)

Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!! We will be on the cruise and are bringing my brother's family. We are super excited and looking forward to more aquaduck and ship mystery time. Also if anyone wants to do a fish extender, I'm game. My son loved this on the last cruise

We just found out about fish extenders. Can't wait to participate!! Our kids will be 16 and 13 during cruise and I wondered if they would want to do it and both said they can't wait. :)

It's our first Disney cruise too and we are psyched. We have two Littles 10 & 8 and they are looking forward to all the magic. I have just heard about FE and sounds super fun!

The FE was one of my son's favorite things. He loved finding all his gifts each time we came back to the room. We have only been on one cruise but if you have any questions, I can try answer :)

It's our first Disney cruise too and we are psyched. We have two Littles 10 & 8 and they are looking forward to all the magic. I have just heard about FE and sounds super fun!

Hi! This is our first Disney cruise and our kids will be 7 and almost 10 when we go! Still trying to learn about the whole fish extender thing but we are SOOOOOO excited!

This will be my family's 4th Disney Cruise . My "kids" love them! 19, 17, and 14❤️. We will be doing the fish extenders for the first time!!! Soooo excited!!!

Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!! We will be on the cruise and are bringing my brother's family. We are super excited and looking forward to more aquaduck and ship mystery time. Also if anyone wants to do a fish extender, I'm game. My son loved this on the last cruise
Super excited for this cruise! We would love to join the fish extender group! Our son is 7 and this was one of his best memories of our last cruise!

Our firts Disney Cruise. We have done many cruises on other lines before. Curious to learn about differences.

It will be me my partner of 27 years and our 6 year old.

hello all!!! so excited about this cruise!!

has anyone started a spread sheet for this cruise?

Hopefully we get more people soon. Do you know when these meet threads normally get active? The only cruise we have been on, it was active really early.
Not sure when we need to pick an end date for everyone to have everyone info in. because this is in april, I figure we need to pick a date in February? what does everyone think?

I would love to start a spread sheet for our cruise!

What I need from everyone is:
Cabin Number
Everyone in your cabin (include ages of kids)
You may include favorite Disney characters and if anyone is celebrating something special!

If anyone would like any other information about our ship mates, include that in your post.

Here is a good link to FE basics for our newbies!
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

So here is mine to give you guys and example!

Cabin # 6056
Chris (Dad) Loves Muppets
Rachel (Mom) Loves Tinkerbell
KayLee (5 yrs old girl) Loves Fairies and Princesses

This is our 2nd cruise! :)

Hello everyone!! This will be my family's first Disney Cruise. We are very excited to participate in the Fish Extenders

Cabin Number - 6534
Terrence (Dad) Loves Mickey and College Football
Aliya (Mom) Loves Minnie Mouse
Kayla(11yr old girl) Loves nail polish, scented lip gloss and bubble gum
TJ ( 7yr old boy) - Loves sports(basketball, football and baseball) and superheroes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter