APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

emtmom0104,

We are right by BWI airport, if that helps in mapping something out! Maybe we can fit something in, but I know baseball season is starting in a few weeks and that is the time killer!

I'm all for the beads too. Should we decide on a specific color?

I think the standard colors are gold, green, and purple. How about if we wear any of those? We actually have strands we got from Port Orleans Riverside that have all 3 colors on one strand.

emtmom0104,

We are right by BWI airport, if that helps in mapping something out! Maybe we can fit something in, but I know baseball season is starting in a few weeks and that is the time killer!

I hear that. Right now just with boy scouts and girl scouts I don't get a break!

I went to Party City today and found a bag of Mardi Gras beads for $.99. There is at least 8 necklaces! I can share a couple, but I think it would be fun to see people wearing them before we meet up.

Robin

Happy Friday night everyone... Just think; Seven weeks from tonight we will all be onboard the Magic.

I have my beads, and we will have them on when we get onboard.

I am looking forward to meeting everybody. We have made some good friends through disney and I hope the trend can continue.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and just think, each one we tick off the calendar gets us closer to the Magic. :thumbsup2

:cool1: Hi everyone!! I'm new to the board and would like some information on putting up a timeline ticker and other stuff. Have no clue!! :)

My family and I will be on the April 25th cruise on the Magic and we are SUPER EXCITED!!! I'm reading a lot about Margaritiville!! Fill me in!

Welcome Srebro Family! Glad you could join us! Is this your first cruise?

FYI- I have no idea on how to do the ticker either!

Robin

Hi Robin -

Yes it's our first cruise and I can't believe how late I am at getting on this! You guys all sound great! We are super excited!!!

There will be:

:earsboy:DH: Brett :earsgirl:Me: Andrea :bday::darth:DS: Jack (who will be 8 on April 19th) and :tigger: Luke - 5

Hi, just found this. We will be cruising to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Bringing our girls (5 & 7) to share in the fun. This is our first Disney cruise and I am not sure who is more excited, me or the kids.
Can't wait!
The Lohrs... Melissa, Bill, Olivia (7) and Madison (5) :)

Welcome Srebro and Lohrs!!!! My kids are so excited that there will be kids their ages on this cruise. Last year we had the worst time making friends for them because the kids were so much older.

Hi, just found this. We will be cruising to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Bringing our girls (5 & 7) to share in the fun. This is our first Disney cruise and I am not sure who is more excited, me or the kids.
Can't wait!
The Lohrs... Melissa, Bill, Olivia (7) and Madison (5) :)
Welcome Lohr's! You found us just in time! We are having tons of conversations and creating friendships, even before the cruise!

Srebro Family, did you have a GTO? Is that how you got upgraded? NEVERMIND, I don't want to know! I decided against the GTO, so we could have connecting rooms with my in laws..... UGH! I want to be up higher with the rest of our group!

Welcome to the newcomers. It looks like it is shaping up to be a great cruise. My family can't wait to meet everyone.

Are their any homeschoolers on the trip? We are.

I have been working on door magnets for the past couple weeks. I still need to do me a lime green mickey head for my door.

Since we went to daylight savings time we got to cut an hour off our "time till departure date" calculation. :lmao::lmao:

I wonder what movies will be showing while we are onboard?

I hope everyone has a great day.

Just got our beads at Party City...almost done with our FE gifts...and started packing this weekend...45 more days...cant wait to meet everyone.

1153rsmith,

I am almost positive they will be showing Chimpanzee on the cruise. It comes out 4/20. John Carter might be showing too. Last Feb, they showed Tron and that came out before Christmas.

Are you doing the Home Depot Mickey paint samples as magnets? I love lime green!! We did a whole bunch of those for our door last year!

Welcome newcomers!!! So super excited that everyone is coming and hopefully we can all make good friends on this cruise! It seems like we have a lot of younger kids on this which makes me happy :goodvibes My kids are so excited to make new friends and we are really happy to finally have some time sans children :thumbsup2

So I know this was asked but who is dressing up for Pirate Night? I know my kids are but we are on the fence. Thinking about making up some Pirate night t-shirts and just bringing bandanas for dh and I,,what are y'all doing?

Trying to get our magnets going but waiting until dd's last competition to get really involved in things.

Welcome newcomers!!! So super excited that everyone is coming and hopefully we can all make good friends on this cruise! It seems like we have a lot of younger kids on this which makes me happy :goodvibes My kids are so excited to make new friends and we are really happy to finally have some time sans children :thumbsup2

So I know this was asked but who is dressing up for Pirate Night? I know my kids are but we are on the fence. Thinking about making up some Pirate night t-shirts and just bringing bandanas for dh and I,,what are y'all doing?

Trying to get our magnets going but waiting until dd's last competition to get really involved in things.

Don't forget, you will all get Mickey pirate bandanas on the day of the pirate party.

We dressed up last time, but are on the fence about it this time. Last time, we had 1 suitcase just for our costumes. :rotfl2:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter