APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

Who else is cruisin' with us on the MAGIC , APRIL , 25th for one of the last times back to Key WEST. I see there are two slated for May[ 5 night MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISES ], and since the DREAM is too large to dock there, this will be all for now. So who else is cruisin' with the HOOSIER DADDY BUNCH, That's my DW, me, and DD. Can't wait to get down there and watch the SUN to set.

Yay! I've been lurking around waiting on someone to start a thread for this cruise! I was getting ready to start one myself when I found your post!

We just booked last week. This will be our FIRST CRUISE EVER!!!! We are so excited. Let me introduce my gang...

:earsgirl: Me - Allison aka Turd - mom, wife, age 35
:earsboy: DH - Kevin aka Moog - dad, husband & all around great guy, age 38
:stitch2: DS - Malachi aka Mouth - wild & crazy cool kid, Black Belt in Taekwondo, loves to talk (hence the nickname), age 9 (will be 10 when we cruise)

We've been to WDW several times and really love all things Disney, so we knew a cruise would be our next thing. We really are excited about this cruise and can't wait to meet everyone that's joining us!

:welcome: A BIG WELCOME GOES out to THE TEBI73 BUNCH. :welcome: You Guys will love this Cruise. This will be our 9th since may of 2004............in other words we are "hooked" .

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list

have a great cruise :thumbsup2

Sweet,,somebody started a thread! And yes I can say MARGARITAVILLE!!
This will be our first cruise and we are so excited! :banana: We actually had April 21st on the Fantasy booked but this works out better for us so we can go to Universal Studios before the cruise. We'll be in room 8548.

We are:
(Me) Brittany ~~ can't wait to go to Margaritaville!
(dh) MJ ~can't wait to have a cold one on the ship and relax!
(dd) Mackenzie~ 9~Competitive All Star Cheerleader (Miss Social Butterfly)
(ds) Devin~ 9 ~Harry Potter fanatic (Mr. Talkative)
(ds) Tyler~ 5~Super Mario Bros. fanatic, football player, and gymnast (all around cool kid)

Hope to meet y'all on the ship!

This will be our first cruise and we are so excited! :banana: We actually had April 21st on the Fantasy booked but this works out better for us so we can go to Universal Studios before the cruise. We'll be in room 8548.

We are:
(ds) Tyler~ 5~Super Mario Bros. fanatic, football player, and gymnast (all around cool kid)

:welcome::welcome:party: princesskenziesmom! Looks like our kiddos are close in age! I have a Mr. Talkative too! Plus, as a boy, he loves those pretty cheerleaders:lovestruc! It's our first cruise as well! I'm ready to go now!

uh oh, we'll have to keep an eye on our dd and your ds,lol,,she's a little boy crazy!:love:

We are so excited too, we just got done watching the Disney Cruise DVD,,again! I've already started planning our excursions!

I saw your dis signs and they are fantastic!! I'll have to request some later on towards the cruise. (my ds went crazy for the Harry Potter names)

:thumbsup2 Kevin and Allison , This might be your first cruise, but ALLISON I know who to see when something need to get done right.... :thanks:Thanks for getting this post "kicked" started ok. :thumbsup2 OK with that all said..... Are we already for some CRUISIN'!!! :sail:

We are:

:cool1: P-K-MOM, MJ and the BUNCH, :welcome: aboard our cruise, you GUYS are going to :love: it. :goodvibes...........PS , what a small room you have , if you need more space , you can come down to deck 5, our SPH room HA! HA! note;.......... we have upgraded to a secret nav. verandah stateroom on deck 6 starboard side.

:thumbsup2 From THE HOOSIER DADDY to KEVIN and MJ......... :dancer: HAPPY FATHERS DAY GUYS :dancer: Enjoy your day. They go by so fast.......this will be my 42 nd time. MY DS is 42 and my 3 DD's are 39,37, and 26. Have GREAT-GREAT DAY GUYS. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 From THE HOOSIER DADDY to KEVIN and MJ......... :dancer: HAPPY FATHERS DAY GUYS :dancer: Enjoy your day. They go by so fast.......this will be my 42 nd time. MY DS is 42 and my 3 DD's are 39,37, and 26. Have GREAT-GREAT DAY GUYS. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you and same to you!!! Have a great Father's Day guys!!!!

Just found this thread. Hi everybody :wave2: We booked this trip on our Dream 4 night earlier this month. We have been wanting to visit Key West for years. This will be a 40th birthday present for DW and her twin sister. We've got three cabins:

Cabin 1
DH (me) 41
DW 39
DD 11

Cabin 2
DSil
DBil

Cabin 3
DFil
DMil

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and the first one with enough family to fill more than one cabin. Already counting down the days and thinking about excursions.

Kevin says thanks! Hope you had a great one too!

Thank you and same to you!!! Have a great Father's Day guys!!!!

Thanks! Hope MJ had a great day as well!

Just found this thread. Hi everybody :wave2: We booked this trip on our Dream 4 night earlier this month. We have been wanting to visit Key West for years. This will be a 40th birthday present for DW and her twin sister. We've got three cabins:

Cabin 1
DH (me) 41
DW 39
DD 11

Cabin 2
DSil
DBil

Cabin 3
DFil
DMil

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and the first one with enough family to fill more than one cabin. Already counting down the days and thinking about excursions.

:teleport::welcome::teleport: Pinmaniac & family!

:welcome: aboard the Magic to Key West Cruise. I saw where this will be one of the last cruises going there, because they say the Dream and I guess the Fantasy also are too large to dock there. Again welcome to the cruise. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Cabin 1
DH (me) 41
DW 39
DD 11

Cabin 2
DSil
DBil

Cabin 3
DFil
DMil

Welcome aboard!!! Your set of twins and our set of twins will have to celebrate together! They turn 9 the day before the cruise.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter