APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

Glad to hear you are ok Don!!! You were a big topic at the M&G,,everybody wanting to know where you were!

Thanks for the heads up about April 20th,, just sent an email to our TA about pricing. So mad we didn't book on board :headache: hopefully we will be joining if I can convince hubby and if a few other families are in.

Prices for this dropped drastically over the last few days. We are looking into this one too!

If anyone is doing a photo book, here are some graphics off the Navigators for the shows.

Night 1 All Aboard: Let the Magic Begin

Show_night_1.jpg

Night 2 Villains Tonight

show_night_2.jpg

Night 3 Twice Charmed

show_night_3.jpg

Night 4 The Chimpanzee movie

show_night_4.jpg

Night 5 Dreams

show_night_5.jpg

And ALLISON....Where is my 2 scoope of ice cream....:rotfl2:...should have got 2 from STACEY also..:lmao:...so what did you girls do with all that money you saved on those staterooms??????

WE are so glad all you guys had a great time........ and guess what Don has found now...in the way of a big savings on a varandah stateroom on the FANTASY next April 20,2013 an eastern cruise by way of SAN JAUN P.R. YOU guys save up and come with Kathy and me. We also booked a 4night cruise on the DREAM this Sept. 9th , our Ds is coming with his girl friend on this one with us...... they let us book 2 room.
So glad you guys liked your staterooms....I really-really love helping people save money....it makes me feel so good.
Did I tell you guys that Kathy came one number from winning the $4,050.00 jack-pot on the last night playing bingo.....that would have been real nice....but she did win $80.00 the first night. We turned platnum C C members on our second cruise....next cruise free dinning at Polo....did you guys eat there?
Don, I was at BINGO too, but I didn't come close! Where were you sitting?

Don, I was at BINGO too, but I didn't come close! Where were you sitting?

Ugh! Only verandah's are left!! We need more money!

:wave2: HI ROB , we were in the middle upper back ,a table by the railing.
A verandah secret cat 7 is what we got on the starboard side forward rm. 7520.....same room on the port side I see is still there for the taking.We got something like 307$ off by booking on board, I see where they even gave us 10 persent off on the insurance also.And that Verandah room I would bet it is over 300$ cheaper than the room next door. The steel framing of the ship curves a little on the left side of the verandah as to block your view alittle.....no biggy there if it saves us over $300.00.
OK........need more money....this is what we do.......get your self a DISNEY Chase Visa CC.....right now they have a promo going...first time you use it they give you 100$ credit in your account. We always use ours to charge our cruises.....they give you 6 months to pay them off same as cash. And the deposit down on the cruise also. We have had ours since cruise number two and we just did cruise number 10 using that CC. It works great for us and I am retired. Kathy and I want to see you guys come April 20,2013 on The Fantasy on our way to San Jaun P. R. :thumbsup2

:wave2: HI ROB , we were in the middle upper back ,a table by the railing.
A verandah secret cat 7 is what we got on the starboard side forward rm. 7520.....same room on the port side I see is still there for the taking.We got something like 307$ off by booking on board, I see where they even gave us 10 persent off on the insurance also.And that Verandah room I would bet it is over 300$ cheaper than the room next door. The steel framing of the ship curves a little on the left side of the verandah as to block your view alittle.....no biggy there if it saves us over $300.00.
OK........need more money....this is what we do.......get your self a DISNEY Chase Visa CC.....right now they have a promo going...first time you use it they give you 100$ credit in your account. We always use ours to charge our cruises.....they give you 6 months to pay them off same as cash. And the deposit down on the cruise also. We have had ours since cruise number two and we just did cruise number 10 using that CC. It works great for us and I am retired. Kathy and I want to see you guys come April 20,2013 on The Fantasy on our way to San Jaun P. R. :thumbsup2
We use that card too..... and I forgot to use my reward card at the guest services! So I have some money to use soon! But it still isn't enough. :(

My DS is starting middle school, so I need to pick a vacation that will allow him to not miss much school. The April 20, 2013 he would miss too much!

We use that card too..... and I forgot to use my reward card at the guest services! So I have some money to use soon! But it still isn't enough. :(

My DS is starting middle school, so I need to pick a vacation that will allow him to not miss much school. The April 20, 2013 he would miss too much!

He would miss like 5 days. That's not too much and its at the end of the year.

Looks great Randy! I wish we were back on today too!

Hey Allison. I am pretty pleased with it. After I printed it, I found a couple of typos... oh well.

I thought about you guys last week. I was in the Asheville area on Thursday and Friday for business. We went from Raleigh to Asheville to Franklin to Asheville to Brevard all in one day. The next day was Brevard to Raleigh... About 800 miles in 2 days. If I would have had more time in the area, I would have tried to get up with you guys.

Hey Allison. I am pretty pleased with it. After I printed it, I found a couple of typos... oh well.

I thought about you guys last week. I was in the Asheville area on Thursday and Friday for business. We went from Raleigh to Asheville to Franklin to Asheville to Brevard all in one day. The next day was Brevard to Raleigh... About 800 miles in 2 days. If I would have had more time in the area, I would have tried to get up with you guys.
Thanks Randy! I will check it out tonight when I have "me time"!!

Speaking of Asheville, we are looking into a Groupon deal for a dude ranch in Chandler, NC. It's called Pisgah Dude Ranch. Ever heard of it? It's an eight hour drive for us from Maryland. It sounds like fun!

Robin

Speaking of Asheville, we are looking into a Groupon deal for a dude ranch in Chandler, NC. It's called Pisgah Dude Ranch. Ever heard of it? It's an eight hour drive for us from Maryland. It sounds like fun!

Robin

Hey Robin. No, I have never heard of it, but that is a pretty part of the world. There is a lot to do in that area.

Robin
It's actually in Candler, NC and it's about 2 minutes from my house. I've done a couple of family photo sessions there and a couple of shots of Malachi around their pond during the fall. They have great southern food and it's very pretty down here!

It's actually in Candler, NC and it's about 2 minutes from my house. I've done a couple of family photo sessions there and a couple of shots of Malachi around their pond during the fall. They have great southern food and it's very pretty down here!
Thanks Allison! My big question would be is it worth driving almost nine hours to it? Is there anything else to do in that area?

Wishing I was back at castaway cay. The weather here has been crazy! The high today was 73 after a few weeks in the 80's-90's. Haha I'm in sweats. I just watched an hgtv special and they turned the people's backyards into and awesome area with a Mickey pool and cabana! I wish:). I miss all of you soooo much! We have gone through so many ups and downs since we have been home. Jayden, our youngest, had yet another surgery on friday. All is well, for now, hopefully he won't need any more! I need another vacation from reality. I hope everyone's doing well! I still haven't uploaded my pics,that's how crazy it's been.

Randy, what else is there to do?

I guess a lot depends on how much money you want to spend while there. You can always go to the Biltmore Estates and spend the day.. requires a ticket, but I believe kids are free in the summer months.

You can also drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway for a great view of the Smoky Mountains, or drive down to Brevard (about 30-45 minutes from downtown Asheville) and see waterfalls, visit the Pisgah Center for Wildlife Education and learn about Trout, or the Cradle of Forestry and learn about the Biltmore Forest.

Here is a link you can look at as well. http://www.exploreasheville.com/things-to-do/

Not too far away from Asheville, you can explore the Linville Caverns http://www.linvillecaverns.com/ or do some gem mining http://www.romanticasheville.com/gem_mining.htm .

I guess alot depends on what your family likes. I remember as a kid enjoying riding along the blue ridge parkway and stopping off somewhere for a picnic. But that was a much simpler time... pre video games and DVDs. Plus, I didn't have a choice... that was what my Dad liked to do.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter