April 21, 2013 (Dream) after 7 years, back on DCL!! Anyone with me?!!

My girls and I have already started collecting goodies for Fish Extender gifts. Has anyone else started?

June1911 said:
I guess I will go ahead and start an FE group for our cruise. Just please forgive me in advance for any mistakes that I make since I have no experience. If you are interested in doing the FE group for the Apr. 21, 2013 Disney Dream cruise, please PM me the names of everyone in your cabin, boy/girl and their ages, cabin number and any allergies. I will send out a list once a week. The absolute last day to sign up is March 21. This way we will all have 1 month to prepare our goodies. :wave2: ****If you don't have 10 posts, you can't PM anyone, so you can send your info. to me by e-mail at

Lisa June

I have emailed you. Could you please message me back that you got my message

June1911 said:
I guess I will go ahead and start an FE group for our cruise. Just please forgive me in advance for any mistakes that I make since I have no experience. If you are interested in doing the FE group for the Apr. 21, 2013 Disney Dream cruise, please PM me the names of everyone in your cabin, boy/girl and their ages, cabin number and any allergies. I will send out a list once a week. The absolute last day to sign up is March 21. This way we will all have 1 month to prepare our goodies. :wave2: ****If you don't have 10 posts, you can't PM anyone, so you can send your info. to me by e-mail at

Lisa June

Thank you. We have 4 kids (15, 11, 8, 6) and would like to be a part of a FE group but really wasn't sure where to start. I'll email you now.h
First cruise for our family; can't wait!

We will be joining you! Can't wait. June, I'm emailing you now! This is our first cruise and I'm so clueless on everything. Thanks to my sis-in-law (davisfamily6) who's doing all of the research for us!:cheer2:

Thank you. We have 4 kids (15, 11, 8, 6) and would like to be a part of a FE group but really wasn't sure where to start. I'll email you now.h

This is our first cruise also and we have a 6 year old boy and our daughter is 8. I signed up to do the FE.

My girls and I have already started collecting goodies for Fish Extender gifts. Has anyone else started?

I've done a ton of searching for FE ideas (probably too much searching) & have started doing a few "prototype" crafts. I won't actually buy FE items until we get a final head count.

This is our 1st FE experience & I'm sure my boys will enjoy it. They're just as thrilled to go check the mail as they are on Christmas morning, so any little extra that's been gifted to them will certainly be something they will continually talk about long after we've returned home. And they are equally just as excited to stealthily roam the corridors to gift others - they have it in their head somehow that it's like a secret pal/santa :ssst:.

My husband and I will be on this cruise with our three children ages 11, 8, and 7. It's our first cruise and we are super excited!! We would love to get involved in the FE, sounds great!

Does anyone have a tween daughter going on this cruise? We're hoping there'll be 11 or 12 yr olds who DD can hang out with at the kids club.
My daughter will be on board, she is age 11. We would love to find another girl her age to make friends with!!

I've done a ton of searching for FE ideas (probably too much searching) & have started doing a few "prototype" crafts. I won't actually buy FE items until we get a final head count.

This is our 1st FE experience & I'm sure my boys will enjoy it. They're just as thrilled to go check the mail as they are on Christmas morning, so any little extra that's been gifted to them will certainly be something they will continually talk about long after we've returned home. And they are equally just as excited to stealthily roam the corridors to gift others - they have it in their head somehow that it's like a secret pal/santa :ssst:.

I have also probably been searching too much for FE ideas but I just love planning! I am like you. My daughter and I started gathering stuff to make last night but won't buy the items until we get our final list.

Hi all! This is my first post do DISboards and I am not very well versed in Disney. We will be sailing on this cruise as well. It will be my DH, myself, our 2 boys ages 4 & 3 and my father. Only my DH has been on a cruise before (20+ yrs ago) and we are all so excited!

I'm slowly learning to navigate this site and I am a bit overwhelmed with the planning.

After the cruise, we will be going to Beach Club Villas until Monday the 29. We are very much looking forward to the hotel and parks!

Thanks!
Kerry

Hi all! This is my first post do DISboards and I am not very well versed in Disney. We will be sailing on this cruise as well. It will be my DH, myself, our 2 boys ages 4 & 3 and my father. Only my DH has been on a cruise before (20+ yrs ago) and we are all so excited!

I'm slowly learning to navigate this site and I am a bit overwhelmed with the planning.

After the cruise, we will be going to Beach Club Villas until Monday the 29. We are very much looking forward to the hotel and parks!

Thanks!
Kerry

Glad to have you join us! It is our first family cruise. I've been on a cruise before - many years ago. We are all excited!

Lisa

Hi, guys! Don't forget that Mar. 21 is the last day to sign up for the Fish Extender group. If you want to sign up, you can PM me or email at junebug10@charter.net. I need names of everyone in your cabin, ages of the kids, any allergies and any celebrations.

Thanks!
Lisa June

Glad to have you join us! It is our first family cruise. I've been on a cruise before - many years ago. We are all excited!

Lisa
Welcome aboard KerryAnn28!! I was overwhelmed when first planning the cruise as we have never cruised before too, but overwhelmed in a good way!
Your boys must be so excited!

June1911 said:
Hi, guys! Don't forget that Mar. 21 is the last day to sign up for the Fish Extender group. If you want to sign up, you can PM me or email at I need names of everyone in your cabin, ages of the kids, any allergies and any celebrations.

Thanks!
Lisa June

I got your pm but couldn't reply. I think we're going to skip the FE group this time around. I want to wait until my son is a little older and can participate more. Hope you guys have fun with it!

Don't forget that Mar. 21 is the last day to sign up for the Fish Extender group. THAT IS ONLY 1 WEEK AWAY! That will give us one month to gather/make gifts! If you want to join, send me the names of everyone in your cabin, ages of kids, boy/girl, allergies and celebrations. You can PM me on here or email at junebug10@charter.net.

Lisa June

This is the Rosales family and this is our first Disney cruise. We are all so very excited and have heard so much about FE Exchange. We are very interested in being a part of the FUN! :cool1: We have 1 stateroom, room 9048, with 2 adults, Jason & Laura, and 2 kids Lauren,9, & Matt,8. :dance3::cheer2:

This is the Rosales family and this is our first Disney cruise. We are all so very excited and have heard so much about FE Exchange. We are very interested in being a part of the FUN! :cool1: We have 1 stateroom, room 9048, with 2 adults, Jason & Laura, and 2 kids Lauren,9, & Matt,8. :dance3::cheer2:

So glad you are joining us! I have you down. The list will go out next Friday.
Lisa June

Curious... Does any one have a Tween Son on our cruise. I've seen a few postings about tween daughters, but I have a DS who will turn 11 on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter