• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 21, 2013 (Dream) after 7 years, back on DCL!! Anyone with me?!!

10 days! 10 days! 10 days! :cool1: Are you guys as excited as we are? We are willing the days to go faster! pixiedust: Whoo hoo! We are bringing our first FE gifts in our carry on, so hang up your FE as soon as you get to your stateroom! Can't wait!

Lisa

Oh me too! Can't wait!
:banana:

We just booked the other day (so hopefully cruise will not be too full) this is my 12th cruise but since i just booked, we missed the fe deadline:( we are in room 9096 with a 5 year old boy and my inlaws are in room 2011 with a 9 year old boy and 12 year old girl. They have never been cruising and we are doing the fish extenders with them, but if you have anything extra at all that u could possibly give, im sure we would all be so greatful. The story about your boy probably dressing up in the kids club sound so like us. My son does the same. princess:

Oh my it's so close!! FE gifts are done and ready! FE holder almost done! Almost all packs and I am so ready for our first cruise/family vacation ever! This truly is a MAKE A WISH come true!

Dclnut143 said:
We just booked the other day (so hopefully cruise will not be too full) this is my 12th cruise but since i just booked, we missed the fe deadline:( we are in room 9096 with a 5 year old boy and my inlaws are in room 2011 with a 9 year old boy and 12 year old girl. They have never been cruising and we are doing the fish extenders with them, but if you have anything extra at all that u could possibly give, im sure we would all be so greatful. The story about your boy probably dressing up in the kids club sound so like us. My son does the same. princess:

I have extra I will add you to my list!

Even though all of our NH neighbors and friends are OK that ran in or watched the Boston Marathon, today's events sure have sucked the pre-vacation excitement right away.

Feeling very sad for all of the folks that were as excited about the Marathon as we were about our first cruise, only to have it go tragically wrong.

I haven't been on the boards in a while...1st day meet up sounds great! Our boarding time is 12-12:30 also.
Gilbertgirl you said "make a wish" is this a special trip?
Can y'all believe we will be boarding in 5 days!?! Wahoo!

Even though all of our NH neighbors and friends are OK that ran in or watched the Boston Marathon, today's events sure have sucked the pre-vacation excitement right away.

Feeling very sad for all of the folks that were as excited about the Marathon as we were about our first cruise, only to have it go tragically wrong.

The world is a different place than when most of us grew up - both better and worse. The day starting off beautifully, with the Red Sox win and all the players wearing Jackie Robinson's number. My stepson lives/works in the city and was safe, but couldn't call us for quite a while. We'll enjoy and appreciate our time on the Dream even more now...

Yes this is a special family vacation. Okay so I am new to this are these blue books with Mickey have to do with getting on boat!

If you are a DVC member, the DVC private party with free goodies will be on Sunday at 2:30pm in the D Lounge! Munchies, free hats, maybe win $200 onboard credit.

islandtimect said:
If you are a DVC member, the DVC private party with free goodies will be on Sunday at 2:30pm in the D Lounge! Munchies, free hats, maybe win $200 onboard credit.

How do you become a DVC member?

It's official - we'll meet up:

Day 1 at 7:30pm in 687 Pub, deck 4 aft

If for some reason the pub is not open, we'll meet at D Lounge, deck 4 midship

Look for the small Disboards.com sign. If you can't find us, try reaching me via the wave phone. The phone number is tied to cabin # - 8672. I'll bring some small activities for the kids - Hangman pads and cards. HOPE TO MEET MANY OF YOU!

How do you become a DVC member?

You become a DVC member by spending thousands of dollars purchasing a Disney timeshare, either directly from Disney or in the aftermarket. :lmao: It's great for families who want more space than the average hotel room, and go to Disney parks or cruises every year. We're using our DVC points to pay for this cruise. If anyone is interested in learning more, you can PM me, visit the official website, or stop by the DVC desk on deck 4. I get a reward for anyone I refer to DVC that makes a purchase.

http://disneyvacationclub.disney.go...=KNC-DVCGoldKeywords|M|4134705.MG.AM.01.01K3P

Only a few more days!!! :cool1: Is everyone running around as crazy as we are getting ready?

Anyone watching the weather?

Also, Fish Extenders... where can we find how many people are participating?

Were leaving for Orlando tomorrow morning and staying at Pop Century till the cruise...So excited!!!!!:cool1:

We are in #10620 and would LOVE to participate in Fish Extenders. We have two girls, ages 5 and our oldest is turning 16 on 4/21, the first day of the cruise!!! We booked kinda late and even though this is our 2nd cruise (Wonder August 2007) it is our first exposure to DisBoards and the alluring FiSh ExTeNdErS! :rolleyes1

What do we do? We have some goodies to share... do we just hunt the halls or is there a list?

THANK YOU!

Dad of a TEENAGER

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter