• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

April 21, 2013 (Dream) after 7 years, back on DCL!! Anyone with me?!!

Thank you! We have never been on the Dream! I can't wait to check it out! Has anyone been to Remy's before? Is it worth the extra money? lol!

This is our first time on the Dream too! We've done once on the Wonder, and once one the Magic back in 2006. I have heard Remy is pretty amazing, maybe a little too fancy for us though. I don't recognize half the food on the menu! Lol. Will be doing Palo for sure though.

This is our first time on the Dream too! We've done once on the Wonder, and once one the Magic back in 2006. I have heard Remy is pretty amazing, maybe a little too fancy for us though. I don't recognize half the food on the menu! Lol. Will be doing Palo for sure though.

We've been on the Magic and Wonder too! I miss them already. lol! That's what I'm afraid of also. I love Palo and wonder how different Remy will be. I think it costs way more. I need to do some research on the menu and stuff. We're also doing the 3 day cruise after this one starting on the 25th. So fun!! :beach:

My husband & I will be celebrating our boys' birthdays! :bday:They are SO excited as this is their 1st cruise. The husband & I last cruised with DIS on our honeymoon 12yrs ago. We also will be staying at The World after we dock.

Is anyone looking to do FE's?

My husband & I will be celebrating our boys' birthdays! :bday:They are SO excited as this is their 1st cruise. The husband & I last cruised with DIS on our honeymoon 12yrs ago. We also will be staying at The World after we dock.

Awesome, welcome to our cruise group! I probably won't be doing FE's, we're doing a week at DW after the cruise, so too much to pack as it is. But I'm glad you could join us!

How old are your boys? We have a 5 year old boy and a 8 year old girl. We were going to The World after the cruise but changed our plans because my daughter is going to be dancing in the disney Christmas parade next year so we will be going then.

How old are your boys? We have a 5 year old boy and a 8 year old girl. We were going to The World after the cruise but changed our plans because my daughter is going to be dancing in the disney Christmas parade next year so we will be going then.

Our boys will be turning 11 & 9 during the cruise... Your kids will certainly meet my youngest in the kids club. HE'll most certainly be the boy playing dress up in the PRINCESS DRESSES princess: !! LoL

Our boys will be turning 11 & 9 during the cruise... Your kids will certainly meet my youngest in the kids club. HE'll most certainly be the boy playing dress up in the PRINCESS DRESSES princess: !! LoL

LOL! My daughter is about as girly and prissy as can be and my son (who will actually turn 6 shortly before the cruise) is a little wild man. He is usually seen and heard!!!

Our family will be on this cruise too. DH, me and DD 11. Been on many cruises, but this'll be our 2nd Disney one. Hoping for great weather, fun times together, and some relaxing. The past 2 yrs have been very difficult for us, and we recently missed Christmas with unexpected ER visits and a medical procedure. Our frequent trips to DW and these cruises have kept me going!

Our family will be on this cruise too. DH, me and DD 11. Been on many cruises, but this'll be our 2nd Disney one. Hoping for great weather, fun times together, and some relaxing. The past 2 yrs have been very difficult for us, and we recently missed Christmas with unexpected ER visits and a medical procedure. Our frequent trips to DW and these cruises have kept me going!

Fantastic! I'm sorry to hear of all the trouble you've been going thru, but now you get to look forward to 4 days at sea, woohoo!

Does anyone have a tween daughter going on this cruise? We're hoping there'll be 11 or 12 yr olds who DD can hang out with at the kids club.

Hi everyone! I haven't checked in here in awhile and wanted to say we're all checked into the cruise as of last week!!:wizard: I also booked Palo brunch and dinner. Anyone else checked in? Anyone staying at the Hyatt the night before too and taking the transfers in the morning to the port?

Does anyone have a tween daughter going on this cruise? We're hoping there'll be 11 or 12 yr olds who DD can hang out with at the kids club.

We're going to have a Tween Son. He turns 11 on April 19th and is really looking forward to Edge.

Our family of 4 will be sailing with you! This is our first Disney Cruise. I have 2 girls ages 7 and 10. The oldest one will turn 11 on the cruise!:) We can't wait! Has anyone started and FE group for this cruise yet?

Lisa June

Our family of 4 will be sailing with you! This is our first Disney Cruise. I have 2 girls ages 7 and 10. The oldest one will turn 11 on the cruise!:) We can't wait! Has anyone started and FE group for this cruise yet?

Lisa June

Great, welcome to our thread! I don't believe anyone has started an FE yet, but personally I won't be doing one. We're doing a week at DW after the cruise, so I just have too much to pack! But feel free to start one if you'd like!

Has anyone started and FE group for this cruise yet?

Lisa June

No one has started a FE Group yet. I was waiting until closer to the cruise to see if more people would join this thread, but my family would love to join 1. At the very least, I'm going to hang my FE and secretly "gift" my kids. I know my boys would LOVE getting little gifts. If you want to start a group, we'll join.

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knows where we can sign up (I think through a DIS forum) to get on a 'fish extender' list? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter