April 21, 2013 (Dream) after 7 years, back on DCL!! Anyone with me?!!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I can't believe it, we finally just did it and we booked over the weekend, I am SO excited pixiedust:!! It'll be followed by a week at Beach Club Villas :). Sooo, is anyone joining my husband and I? :wave2:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

That is awesome, welcome! Did you get a room assigned yet? We're on the 9th deck.:)

We did! We are on the 7th deck (I think) category 8C. We've been so busy with the end of the school year i havnt had a chance to start researching everything. We didnt do FE last time. Have you done them?

You know, I really like the idea of the FE's, but I don't think I'll be doing them because we're doing a long stretch at DW after the cruise and I'll need the space in our luggage, you know?

I can't get my countdown ticker to work at hte bottom of my signature. I created it and then copied it into my signature. Is that right?

Just make sure the

Ha ha, I wish I could join you, but we're on the 21st cruise. :)

Yeah I know, just figured I'd peek in and say since it seems no one is going on the cruise I am going on. Keep the ship in tip top shape for us ;)

Yeah I know, just figured I'd peek in and say since it seems no one is going on the cruise I am going on. Keep the ship in tip top shape for us ;)

Oh ok! Sure thing. Hey I know how you feel, I only have one person that's joined our cruise so far. So I'll get excited with you if you want someone to talk to about it lol!!

My friend Arthur and I might possibly be sailing with you guys! Got the time off from work hoping we can come!

Fantastic, welcome to our cruise thread! Finally someone else is coming with us!!

We will be on the dream April 21 2013 :) it's a mini family get together my mom and I are going along with my cousin her girlfriend my other cousin and his partner we will be staying after the cruise at disney also :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter