April 2022 Anyone?

My day was today and I was able to get SciFi Diner at +4 - which is the only tougher one I was going for. Very excited that it worked out!
What else did you try for? I’m worried because I’m going for space 2020, Topolino’s, and Storybook dining

I book Saturday. We’re staying at Poly and I’m hoping for Ohana for breakfast, LTT on our MK day, H&V with Minnie on our HS day and something I’ve not decided on for our arrival day. I don’t eat sushi so I don’t really want Kona Cafe. 🧐

The only other one we did was Jungle Skipper's Canteen which there were a ton of times for. We don't do a lot of sit-down restaurants - sorry I can't provide more reassurance!
Thanks for this. I’m trying for Skipper Canteen on the first day of our reservation so this gives me hope.

My day is Saturday. We’ll be doing a long weekend and I think I’m going for Sci Fi, Beaches and Cream, and Grand Flo Cafe. Maybe Skipper’s? I was really hoping the Trattoria’s breakfast with princesses would’ve resumed but alas…

We got everything we wanted- except Space 220. We have a party of 5 and got Topolinos, Tusker House, Steakhouse 71, Sci Fi, Skipper Canteen, La Hacienda. Hoping something opens up at Space. :(

Thinking about everybody about to book and hoping you get Space 220, cindianne320!

Our ADR day is 2/17 and we’re hoping for Space 220, Sci Fi, Oga’s, and Garden Grill. Crossing my fingers …

Thinking about everybody about to book and hoping you get Space 220, cindianne320!

Our ADR day is 2/17 and we’re hoping for Space 220, Sci Fi, Oga’s, and Garden Grill. Crossing my fingers …
Best of luck! Those are all on my list for my May trip...hopefully we're both successful!

We got everything we wanted- except Space 220. We have a party of 5 and got Topolinos, Tusker House, Steakhouse 71, Sci Fi, Skipper Canteen, La Hacienda. Hoping something opens up at Space. :(
Nothing at the Space lounge, either? It’s not the same menu but I’ve heard really good things about the lounge!

Nothing at the Space lounge, either? It’s not the same menu but I’ve heard really good things about the lounge!

No- and I read somewhere they only seat parties of 4 there, but haven't been able to confirm. :(

What day did you have that one? We are a party of 3 and I’m hoping to get that on 60+8 (I purposely made it the last day of the trip).

It's on day 4, a Monday. Hoping something pops up- my kids are bummed.

So happy to have found this thread! After a loooong three year wait, we’ll be back at Disney from April 2 to April 10. Split stay at Pop and POR. Dining is all set, just stalking for some better times. To say I’m excited is about major understatement. Hoping for manageable crowds, decent weather and lots of fun.

So happy to have found this thread! After a loooong three year wait, we’ll be back at Disney from April 2 to April 10. Split stay at Pop and POR. Dining is all set, just stalking for some better times. To say I’m excited is about major understatement. Hoping for manageable crowds, decent weather and lots of fun.
How is the dining situation looking? The last time we were at Disney was 2019 as well. I blame covid though because we had 2020 and 2021 trips that were / we cancelled

How is the dining situation looking? The last time we were at Disney was 2019 as well. I blame covid though because we had 2020 and 2021 trips that were / we cancelled
We were able to get nearly everything we wanted, except for Space 220 Lounge. We did get Ogas, which I’m super pumped about! Some of the times are a little earlier or later than typical, but we have older kids so they can roll with it. I’m hoping as our dates get closer, we can modify to some different times.

I know we still have 6 days, but I’m feeling very nervous and excited about booking dining! For those who have already done it (or are still trying), do you get the sense that lunch or dinner at Space 220 is easier? And full restaurant or lounge?

I know we still have 6 days, but I’m feeling very nervous and excited about booking dining! For those who have already done it (or are still trying), do you get the sense that lunch or dinner at Space 220 is easier? And full restaurant or lounge?
I did my ADRs for April on Jan 30. I was only looking for the lounge but found it pretty easy to book. It was my 60+5 day. I actually booked it last. I had done everything I wanted to do and just out of curiosity I decided to see if it was available and it was still available at 6:30 am for a 4:10 time. So, even though it wasn't on my original plans, I just HAD to include it. Hoping for the full restaurant for our May trip.

I’ll let you know. I’m doing mine on Sunday

I had no issues at all with any of my reservations. I was able to get what I wanted, but I did decide on less table restaurants this trip and no character meals at all. For Space 220 I had no issue getting that on the day I wanted and had no issues. Good luck and hope it works out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter