April 2020 Discount Watch

Our 180 window for ADR opened yesterday. And the fun begins! Looking forward to being able to book some new options this trip. Can't wait to find out more about Space 220!

That is great news. Thanks for keeping us updated. Enjoy your trip.

So a final update on my amazing rate at the Boardwalk Garden Suite, I have received my official email confirmation and Disney is honoring the original price for my stay. They would not let me extend it for the two nights, only if I wanted to pay the rack rate for them which added up to a ton of money. The cast member I spoke with said that I must have been online at just the right moment because it was a very temporary glitch and did not last long. So a bit of Mickey Magic for all of us, I would suggest not changing a thing and making sure you not only save your email confirmation but bring a hard copy with you when you go and all will be honored. Our trip is the first two weeks of March, if any of you lucky ducks are there during that time let's have a toast in The Club Lounge !! It will be the only time in this lifetime we will be there, unless we win the lottery of course.

So a final update on my amazing rate at the Boardwalk Garden Suite, I have received my official email confirmation and Disney is honoring the original price for my stay. They would not let me extend it for the two nights, only if I wanted to pay the rack rate for them which added up to a ton of money. The cast member I spoke with said that I must have been online at just the right moment because it was a very temporary glitch and did not last long. So a bit of Mickey Magic for all of us, I would suggest not changing a thing and making sure you not only save your email confirmation but bring a hard copy with you when you go and all will be honored. Our trip is the first two weeks of March, if any of you lucky ducks are there during that time let's have a toast in The Club Lounge !! It will be the only time in this lifetime we will be there, unless we win the lottery of course.
I am so glad this worked out even if you can’t add the 2 nights it will still be an amazing stay. I won’t be there until late April. I would love to hear your thoughts of the room and CL when you return.

I am so glad this worked out even if you can’t add the 2 nights it will still be an amazing stay. I won’t be there until late April. I would love to hear your thoughts of the room and CL when you return.

It will be amazing, I got a bit greedy trying to add two days. But I don't regret it because at least I know now for sure that it will be honored and not find out when we get there they are charging us $12,000 !! I will definitely let you know how it goes, and send pictures as well.

someone posted on another month's thread that it looks like they added more resorts to the Gift of Magic; might be worth checking again. We are booked at POP, I looked today and there are more room categories available for POP and some for Movies and Music too, these were not showing up before.

someone posted on another month's thread that it looks like they added more resorts to the Gift of Magic; might be worth checking again. We are booked at POP, I looked today and there are more room categories available for POP and some for Movies and Music too, these were not showing up before.

I've been checking every morning, and did notice a few more options today. I booked CBR today. Previously, they only had CBR Pirate rooms available, for our week in April. I also noticed that Beach Club was an option as well, that wasn't there before.

Thank you for the tips about more room options opening up for the discount. I was able to move from a Pop Preferred Pool view for 4/15-4/22 that I didn't really want to a standard room and save over $200. Thanks!

I am considering buying an annual pass, but wondered if the discount was really worth it. Is there a way to find out which deluxe rooms are available with the annual pass discount code for April 13-18, 2020?

Everytime I try to search on the website it tries to make me buy the pass first.

I am considering buying an annual pass, but wondered if the discount was really worth it. Is there a way to find out which deluxe rooms are available with the annual pass discount code for April 13-18, 2020?

Everytime I try to search on the website it tries to make me buy the pass first.
These are all that are showing availability right now with the AP discount.
AKL $346
Grand Flo $535
Wilderness lodge $675
Beach club $2160 (2 bedroom club level is the only thing available)

These are all that are showing availability right now with the AP discount.
AKL $346
Grand Flo $535
Wilderness lodge $675
Beach club $2160 (2 bedroom club level is the only thing available)
Thank you for replying so quickly. This certainly makes the decision much easier :)

So they have dropped some new discounts, including free dining for the summer, but nothing beyond 4/25...I will keep watching the website!

Is the Sun and Fun deal probably the only one there will be for the end of April or could there be more dropping later?

Is the Sun and Fun deal probably the only one there will be for the end of April or could there be more dropping later?

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for another disney credit card discount, but I don't think it's likely. More than likely what you see is it. But, keep checking because I'm seeing more and more rooms coming available as people cancel.

I just lucked out today checking on availability for different resorts for our early April trip. We had POR booked as it was the only moderate still available in our budget, but today a tower room at CSR was in the results! Snatched it right up and am ecstatic. We enjoyed CSR last year even with the tower still under construction, so I'm really excited about trying the new tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!