APH rates for October??

janUK

Earning My Ears
Hi
I've just purchased a PAP which is the first time i've done so - so apologies if this is a stupid question.
When checking rates on the universalorlando.com site the APH rate for 10/24 is about $13 less than the rack rate - seems a bit lame - is this likely to come down further and if so when?
I assume i'm doing it right just adding APH into the promo code field - yes??

Thanks for your help.
Jan

There are usually 2 tiers of APH rates available. The first is the year round rate that's available anytime, which is what you're seeing. Although it's a discount, it isn't a big discount. The other APH rate is usually release 2 to 4 months before travel date. I'm hoping that Universal will release the substantially reduced APH October rates in June or July, although we might not see them until August or September. There's also a chance that this second tier of APH rates will not be released for October if the hotels have a very high occupancy rate because of HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter