AP room rate help!!!!!!!!!!

KJMAX1

DIS Veteran
I just called the reservation line and told them I wanted prices for the 25th of Aug for seven nights. That is the value season for deluxe supposedly. Anyway, the CM said that using the AP discount code of CFQ brought the WL courtyard view to 1,333.00!
However, I have seen people getting it for less than that. I would like to stay at a deluxe resort with two adults one child, but I cant seem to get any of them for less than the WL. TIA

Is the rate that you're seeing people get for less possibly the rate without tax. I calculated it and what you're paying is $190/nt with tax. That's really good.

I am not sure because people arent posting with or without tax. At least not on the posts I read. Maybe I should call about the moderates pricing.

If you were quoted a rate of $190/night that is an AWESOME rate! The only deluxe you may be able to get cheaper is AKL. If $190 is still too high for you, maybe do look into the moderates.

I got an AP rate for September of $103 (that included tax) for CB & $60 (tax included) for All Star Music (Movies was available, but only at the preferred rate).

Usually CRO will quote you a rate including all taxes, so with that rate you are paying $171.50 a night + tax. 171.5*7*11%tax = 1333. That's a GREAT rate for WL courtyard view, it's the best view at WL. If that's too much for you, were there any other views available? There are two other less expensive views, standard (parking lot mostly) and woods view. You can try to get a less expensive view at WL or try AKL. The cheaper rates at AKL will be again a standard view, then pool view, then savanah. If you want to pay less, try the moderates, they'll probably be around $93 per night, for a total of 7 nights of $723 tax included.

I got AP rate of 209.75 (incl tax) for savannah AKL end of Aug. I think the rate you were given sounds right for AP. The really low rates we're seeing everyone get right now are for special code deals and there are none out yet after 6/22 that I have seen. I have my room under AP rate and I'll keep my eyes on the boards for a special if they run one and then have it switched. Hope this helps in your decision.

BJ, there is that one code for AP holders through Sept something...Look on the code board!!I think the code is CFQ

thanks KJ - that is the AP code I'm booked under - When I called I asked for Mickey Monitor rate - CM didn't know what I was talking about, but said she had AP - when I called back to confirm I said AP and this CM said "Oh, you mean Mickey Monitor" then the confirmation came and it says CFQ - one thing I've learned from these boards is to ask every different way you know how to get what you want - they all have different answers and info some days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter