ANZACs in November/December 2013... register here!

Thanks for the info - it makes sense

Driving on the other side of the road scares the life out of me however :)

Just remember that if you are doing a u-turn (to the left) to NOT throw your head over your left shoulder. Doing so results in smashing your forehead on the window :rotfl: A tip my husband wished he'd been told of before doing a u-turn!

It's a 14 night trip sailing through Spain / Portugal & arrives in Fort Lauderdale on Dec 9th 2013.
We will need to organise our way from Ft Lauderdale to Orlando
Any tips on best way to get to Orlando ? I'm thinking flying ( to save more time for Disney ) , but wife is thinking a bus etc

Oops sailing with my wife on Celebrity equinox - should be great

That sounds great I was just hoping that Disney had announced a return transalantic of the Magic my kids are busting to do a 14 night Disney cruise :)
I am with the others hire a car and drive to WDW as long as you remember when you turn left to go over the middle you will be fine!

Dean I agree driving there scared me as well almost as much as the thought of going ToT.

After 10 minutes I got used to it. If you have a GPS don't be too fussed with taking a wrong turn or exit, it will get you back on track. It may take a few turns but you get there.

Biggest challenges I found was remembering I could turn right at any time when safe even against a red light and don't expect freeway exits all to be on the some side of the motorway like they are in Australia. Some are on the right, left and even in the middle.

Myself and my friend Alicia will be at Disneyland from the 1st of November - 15th of November following on from our short Halloween adventure arriving in the states on the 28th of October. We are really looking foward to this trip and hope to catch as much of the two holiday overlays as possible. For us, getting photo's of the characters in their Holiday attire and catching the Christmas parade and fireworks will be icing on our magical Disneyland adventure cake!

We chant .... Right is right and left is death .... Works a treat .... Just keep right

We chant .... Right is right and left is death .... Works a treat .... Just keep right

Lol. That is so funny. I think we are now staying at HGVC Parc Soleil & will probably use shuttle / taxis most of the time
Hotel was half rate ( got to do 2 hour timeshare presentation tho :(. & also get 4 universal 7 day two park tickets in package $499 usd)
Was trying to book another Hilton property & made me this offer. Reviews look ok

Me, DH and DD (6) will be at the world Nov 10-17. I just booked the autotrain!

Franrose where will you be in 365 days :) I am praying on a wing and a prayer that I will be flying from WDW to NYC for a white Christmas ;)

This time next year we should be back in Montana and will be able to say we're going back to Disneyland! WDW in December and DL in January - heaven!

Hi guys! Having just got back from a 2 week east coast trip to New York, Philadelphia and WDW (with a day and a half at DL on the way home), I've decided to start planning again for a California trip end of November/early December. No dates as yet but I'm thinking a week in SFC and a week at DL. This last trip was my second WDW visit and as much as I love it, I've realised I love Disneyland that little bit more.
Looking forward to watching everyone else's plans progress.

:yay: your joing me with the crossing your fingers and hoping for some major pixiedust: where are you going?

Not 100% sure yet. Maybe a little stop at DL and maybe Whistler :confused::confused::confused:

It will be a whole extended family thing if it happens. I'm hoping for some serious pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: that the trip comes off.

I'm sending you some pixiedust: to WAMUMOF4 that yours comes off too pixiedust:

Hi guys! Having just got back from a 2 week east coast trip to New York, Philadelphia and WDW (with a day and a half at DL on the way home), I've decided to start planning again for a California trip end of November/early December. No dates as yet but I'm thinking a week in SFC and a week at DL. This last trip was my second WDW visit and as much as I love it, I've realised I love Disneyland that little bit more.
Looking forward to watching everyone else's plans progress.

Welcome back Luisa! Looking forward to reading more about your trip. Really interested in your love for Disneyland over WDW.

Jumping in on this thread as we may have a trip coming up. Lets keep our fingers crossed pixiedust:

I've got my fingers crossed for you aussietravellers....

:yay: your joing me with the crossing your fingers and hoping for some major pixiedust: where are you going?

And my toes crossed for you WAMUMOF4 :)

I'm still squirrelling away money for our trip. ALthough I did win $30-odd in Tuesday's OzLotto the $30M I was hoping to win last night just didn't happen :worried:

I'm still deliberating over the southern road trip or drive to Chicago and fly to Montana. After looking at what we want to do in Orlando after the cruise and the time we have left before getting to Montana for Christmas I'm worrying we won't have enough time. So we're wondering if we just have Christmas on the road and be in Montana for New Year's or severely cut the road trip part. Still waiting for flights to open up to see the prices yet though.

But I also hope to find more work this year to pay for it all :thumbsup2

ahh I am dying to jump on board and am wishing every night for a December 2013 trip to come true! pixiedust: The bf is giving me mixed signals as to whether it would be feasible or not :( :sad2:
If not then I will be patiently waiting for everyone to share their wonderful plans & TR's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter