Anyone use Garden Grocer or We Go Shop Lately?

Firepath

DIS Veteran
I'm considering using a shopping service for our next trip. We usually rent a car for a day and do our own shopping, but our last trip we shopped on a Sunday at the Walmart and it was beyond crowded. The entire process took a minimum of five hours. We arrive Jan 2 and I'm not looking forward to giving up 1/2 a day or more for shopping. We will be cooking most of our meals. Has anyone used either of these services recently and would you recommend them? Thank you.

I used wegoshop last month. No problems at all. I have used them 6 or 7 times, it has always been great.

We used Garden Grocer in Oct and will be using them again in just 10 days.

We will be there from 12/22-1/2. We are planning on Costco for pop, water, iced tea and cereal, drink boxes, bread, milk, cold meats, chips, snacks. It is on Orange Blossom Trail. Well do deli Christmas and New aYears dinners from Publix! Just heat and serve!
There will be 7 of us in a 2 BR at SSR.
I will call Publix near Orange Lake to pre order the dinners next week?

I looked at the prices on we go shop and decided not to do it.
I am familiar with Costco and Publix!
Costco also has family sized easy to heat entrees!

I can be in and out, have a hot dog 1 1/2 hours.:moped:

We are using wegoshop for the first time in 18 days. :cool1: We usually drive and stop at the Publix near either Clermont or AKV (which are busy, but not near the craziness that is WalMart). This time we are flying and using DME. I heard great things about both, but for us, getting my seasonal flavor of coffee creamer and being able to specify Florida oranges clinched the deal. Amy gave us a reasonable pick-up time, so I hope it goes well.

Have a great trip, whatever you decide!

We just used Garden Grocer last week (and have used them quite a few times in the past as well). They have always done a great job for us. It's nice to have it all delivered to your room without worry.

Have a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter