• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone interested in a 24hr challenge thread?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I found this on another web site, and I like the idea, because I need to focus on each day. To think that it will take over 1 1/2 years to loose what I want seems overwhelming to me. But day by day I can do it. And to put it in writing makes it more of a commitment to me.

WHat do you guys think?
I would hate to clutter up the board with a new thread each day, so how about we post it with the week matching the WISH check in? Anyone can start it. And just come to it daily to post your own goals for the day, be it health related or other related.

Here goes for me.

Today I want to do my 2 mile WATP tape,
Stay within my alloted points for the day.
Floss
Read 2 books in Latvian to my DD

Yeah, yeah, yeah good idea! :D I knew W.I.S.H.ers would get me in line!! Your right about the total loss being overwhelming. I am breaking it down a little at a time.

I am concentrating on eating on plan today and getting in my water, period, nothing else! I've been slipping lately.

Good luck everyone!!:D

Great idea but today I'm slowing it down a bit I've worked by butt off all week today I'm only gonna do my 20 minutes AB firm tape. I usually aways stay between 800-1000 calories so i dont' have a challenge there and I love my water so today NOT over exercizing is my goal.

Perfect!!!! This is a really great idea! :) We can only live day by day, so it makes sense to just focus on today and do the best we can.

Today I want to stay within my eating program
Power walk with DH and my sister
Get some laundry done
Vacuum
Yard work
Spend one our writing.

Yaaaaay!

Today I want to lose ONE MORE POUND so I can FINALLY get that 5 pound clippie! (does that count?).

Vija --
Couldn't help but notice that you have stay within your points today as one of your goals -- does that mean I should schedule some more Treadmill time in my schedule tomorrow!;)

Vija and I have a littel challenge of our own going ----- (I don't think she would mind me sharing it with our WISH friends)
Staying in points is a struggle for Vija
and excersize is a struggle for ME

I've begun walking every morning on the TM --- BUT when Vija stays with her points for the day before I've agreed to walk AGAIN in the afternoon!:cool:

Just keep working together and we will accomplish our goals TOGETHER TOO!

Today I will do my Pilates workout, ice skate for 30 minutes, and stay under 1000 calories and drink only water for the rest of the day.

Great idea!!!

Today I shall:

Not think about carbs
Drink all my water
Embrace my salad and full fat dressing
Not think about carbs
Chip MORE ice from the driveway
and finally:

NOT THINK ABOUT CARBS.....I do miss them so!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter