Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

I have adblock on my andriod allready. Dosen't work. Sometimes its good , othertimes i cant even get on the site to respond. Thats why i havent posted here lately. It behoves the powers that be to fix it before they loose subscribers. That equates to $$$ in ads. I think thats allready happining.

The only thing I've found that works on my iphone is to turn off JavaScript.

Adblock is a far better solution then turning off java. Many legit phone applications need java to display correctly. If you turn it off, many applications will look all jumbled and become impossible to use.

UGH!!! For about a week, it seemed like it was gone on my phone. :confused3 But yesterday and today, the spam popups are back in full force. Nauseating!! On my laptop now, no spam ads from the dis here, constant spam popups from the dis (only this website) on phone and tablet. :sad2:

UGH!!! For about a week, it seemed like it was gone on my phone. :confused3 But yesterday and today, the spam popups are back in full force. Nauseating!! On my laptop now, no spam ads from the dis here, constant spam popups from the dis (only this website) on phone and tablet. :sad2:

I'm all of a sudden getting one (the same one a few times now) on the PC - Xfinity wants to give me some prize or something?? (I haven't actually read all the way through it, as I always log right off.)

Other than venting to each other, this thread really serves no purpose. Ten pages in and a couple of other threads as well and nobody from the DIS has even responded. This doesn't seem to be a problem they are interested in fixing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!